Gamble USA strives to improve your online gambling experience. We aim to help you play safely, make informed decisions when gambling, and increase your betting knowledge through our guides.
We adhere to strict editorial integrity; our content may contain links to products from our licensed & legal US partners.
Software giant Google has entered more than just the web industry. It develops mobile OS Android, which is almost even with iOS’ global influence. Google has also entered the financial industry with its popular payment method Google Pay. Its convenience and ease of use meant that it would soon be adopted by gamblers, so we didn’t wait long to see the first Google Pay casinos in the United States.
Players love using GPay in an online casino thanks to its user-friendly interface and the safe money transfers. Google is a major brand that won’t tarnish its reputation with unsafe features. Casinos that accept Google Pay are 100% legit and safe since the payment method is picky about who it partners with.
In this guide to the best online casinos that accept GPay, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about it. We’ll also show you how to choose the best Google Pay casino and avoid scams that can steal your Google Pay account. Most US online casinos accept Google Pay. If they don’t, no need to worry. US players have a lot of alternatives to pick from in the form of e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill.
Online Casinos Accepting Google Pay Payments
Exclusive $2,000 Play it Again Bonus
- Amazing choice of slots & games
- Exclusive Play it Again Bonus Up to $2,000
Exclusive $2,000 Play it Again Bonus
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Awesome $25 free play
- Legal Online Casino
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
$50 Casino Credits + $2,000 Bonus
- Excellent mobile app
- User-friendly design & games
$50 Casino Credits + $2,000 Bonus
$20 Free Play & 100% Bonus Up To $1,000
- Free play bonus
- Best games choice
$20 Free Play & 100% Bonus Up To $1,000
Up To $500 2nd Chance Bet
- Promo Code: SPORTS
- Regular promos & rewards
- Generous sign up bonus
Up To $500 2nd Chance Bet
Looking for the best online casino sites that accept GPay? You’re in the right spot. Our editor has handpicked the best Google Pay online casino sites where you can pay with your phone and play games. They’re all safe, legit, and differ from most online casinos with their features. It’s not just about the license – they also stand out with their casino bonuses, payment limits, variety of games, and other features. Here is the top 5 Gpay casinos USA list:
How We Rate Google Pay Online Casinos
Some of you may think that rating Google Pay casino sites is easy. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. The reality is that our team takes a comprehensive approach to rating and reviewing each GPay online casino on this page. Our experts check everything from the welcome bonus and promotions such as free spins to how long a Google Pay deposit takes.
This kind of in-depth approach allows us to give you honest reviews of all casinos using Google Pay. Many will just recommend any Google Pay casino site without thinking twice. We never scam our readers like that. Our list only features safe and secure online casinos that accept GPay, so you don’t run into trouble when using the popular online payment system.
To make things easier for you to digest, we’ll show you how we rate Google Pay online casinos below.
- License: the license is the first non-negotiable factor our team checks for. We won’t even touch Google Pay betting sites or casinos that don’t have one. It’s rare to see a site like that, but for extra security, we only check licensed sites. Instead of scanning the market on your own, you can put your trust in our top Google Pay casinos that are regulated by the top local state governing bodies.
- Safety and support: a good Google Pay online casino should have extra security features such as SSL encryption. It ensures the safe passage of your finances and data. In that way, your money will always be in safe hands. If you’re opening up a new online casino account, chances are you’ll have many questions. The best Google Pay casinos should have top customer support which is available around the clock via email or live chat at the very least. Phone support and social media connections are just a bonus.
- Welcome bonus: who can say no to a good welcome bonus? The best Google Pay casino sites on this page have great bonuses and promotions starting with the sign up offer. It should most commonly be a 100% first deposit bonus that may or may not include free spins. Free spins are a great way to try your favorite games or new slots, so we make sure our recommended GPay online casinos have plenty of free spins on offer. Otherwise, you can use your welcome bonus on the best casino games and possibly win some cash in return. That’s why welcome bonuses are near the top of the list of factors we check for.
- Variety of promotions: casinos that accept Google Pay usually have tons of promotions. Which is music to the ears of players with a Google Pay account. The more bonuses and promotions a casino has, the better. Those should vary from deposit offers and no deposit casino sign up bonuses to 120 free spins or more, loyalty rewards, referral programs, and beyond.
- Game variety: casino games are at the forefront of each GPay online casino. Which makes perfect sense – after all, it’s casinos we’re talking about. The best Google Pay casino will have thousands of games on offer from top-shelf software developers. These should include online slots with free spins bonuses, blackjack, roulette, poker, and live casino games. The more, the merrier.
- Flexible limits: Google Pay has its limits and they’re reasonably high, but casinos may impose limits on deposits and withdrawals too. We always make sure our mobile casinos that accept Google Pay have flexible limits. In that way, our recommended casino sites are suitable for new and seasoned players.
- Mobile app: the best mobile casinos will have an app that works in synergy with GPay. As a mobile online payment method, Google Pay shines in mobile casinos. All of the sites you see on this page have either an app or use a mobile casino that’s optimized for Android. If there’s an app, you can most likely download and install it from the Google Play Store.
GPay Overview & History
Google Pay, now rebranded as Google Wallet, is a digital payment service first introduced in 2011. Initially, it only supported Mastercard debit cards issued via Citibank, but over the years, many others have followed. The original version allowed users to make point-of-sale purchases online with their mobile devices using NFC technology. Its direct competitor, Apple Pay, came three years later.
In 2022, GPay was rebranded as Google Wallet and expanded internationally. After its launch in the UK, it added Visa and Mastercard cards as well as debit cards from many of the UK’s financial organizations. When it comes to US online casinos, the rollout was slow. Online gambling websites waited to see how the wallet will perform. Seeing that it has millions of users around the globe – basically any Android fan, it slowly began being accepted at many casino sites.
Now it’s one of the safest payment methods you can use. Casinos that accept Google Pay are flocking to the market, allowing players to make effortless money transfers via their phones.
How to Open a Google Pay Account
To create a new Google Pay account, you obviously need to download Google Wallet. It is available through the Google Play store. Once that’s installed on your mobile device, you can follow the instructions to open up the account.
- Keep in mind – the Wallet app doesn’t work on rooted devices.
- To use it, you must have a valid Google account.
- If you already have a Google Pay account, you can use Wallet with ease.
- Work profiles are not accepted – only personal profiles work for Google Pay.
To set up Google Pay, follow these instructions:
- New users will be asked to provide their debit or credit card details the first time they open the app. They can either use their camera to scan the card or enter the details manually.
- If you already have a card associated with your Google account, it will show up in the app.
- You may be asked to set up a password or screen lock in the app.
Availability may vary, but in general, you can use Google Pay anywhere in the world. Once you’ve got it all set up, you can proceed to use it in online casinos that accept Google Pay.
Google Pay Verification Process
Before you use Google Pay freely, you will have to verify your card via the Google Pay app. Here’s how the process goes:
- Open the GPay app
- Click on Alerts in the top right corner (alternatively choose Payment Methods)
- Click on Verify next to the card you want to use. Click on Get Code to get a special code
- Check your credit card statement – there should be a fee of less than $1.95 named GOOGLE
- The last six digits are the verification code
- Enter the number to complete verification
Now you can safely use your Android Pay account to play in casinos. It’s completely free to use, and the small charge on your card is temporary. Choose GPay from an online casino and play casino games anytime and anywhere.
Benefits of Using Google Pay Casinos
Many players might now be wondering what makes Google Pay casinos so special. You can use Google Pay for its great benefits, including speed, safety, and no fees. The GPay support is on another level too, so if you’re having trouble with casino deposits, you can get help on the go easily.
Casinos accepting Google Pay are typically safe and secure websites where you don’t need to worry about legitimacy. Most Google Pay casinos have licenses from the top governing bodies, including the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement or the West Virginia Lottery. Android users are reluctant about security, and thanks to advanced security filters, GPay is one of the top payment methods you can use online.
Many online casinos will also come equipped with a firewall and other security methods that will make your stay even more enjoyable. If you’re worried about speed, don’t be. A Google Pay deposit is completed instantly, so you don’t have to worry about slow transactions. Any online casino that accepts Google Pay is like this, and to make things even better, deposits are fee-free too.
There aren’t too many drawbacks to this payment option. Some online casinos may exclude Google Pay from their online casino bonuses, and the general availability varies per country. But, compared to a bank account or even other e-wallets, GPay is a much safer and faster option to use.
Disadvantages of Using Google Pay
While Google Pay brings a myriad of benefits to online gamblers, it’s not without its drawbacks. The most noticeable one is that it’s just significantly less supported than other payment methods like Apple Pay, PayPal, or Skrill. While some casinos accept Google Pay, those are few and far in between, making Google Pay limited in use by extension.
Another important disadvantage is the 1.5% transaction fee on Google Pay deposits to your debit card. While this is by no means steep, Google Wallet does charge more than some of its main competitors. There is another 1.5% fee tied to instant withdrawals to your bank, but thankfully non-instant withdrawals are completely free.
Pros and Cons of Using Google Pay for Gambling
Now, let’s summarize these points to a list of pros and cons of using Google Pay at online casinos:
|+ Lightning-quick transactions||- Limited availability|
|+ Top-class overall security||- Not accepted for some casino bonuses|
|+ Ran by a reputable company||-1.5% debit card transaction fees|
|+ No fees on most transactions|
How to Deposit at a GPay Casino
Since it’s quite a new payment method, some players might be confused about how to use Google Pay. In reality, it’s very simple. Of course, it requires you to add a credit/debit card to your GPay account first which will then be used to make a deposit in Google Pay casinos.
This is the first step you go through when you register for a GPay account. As soon as your card details are confirmed (which takes seconds to a minute), you can use it in online stores and casinos.
- Pick a site from our recommended Google Pay casinos
- Register or log in
- Head to the Cashier or Payments page
- To make Google Pay deposits, choose GPay from the list of options. Check the minimum casino deposit so you can cover it
- Enter the desired amount and click on Deposit
- Enjoy playing online casino games for real money
Deposits are instant in a Google Pay casino. The limits are set by the provider and the casino, so it might be smart to check them out to see if they work for you. Online gambling sites that accept GPay have made this process a breeze so even new players can complete it.
How to Withdraw from a Google Pay Casino
Withdrawing from a Google Pay casino isn’t much harder than making a deposit. It’s a similar process but in reverse. The Android Pay ecosystem allows quick withdrawals, and the limits should be more than enough for all kinds of players.
A casino Google Pay site will require you to verify your account before you ask for your first withdrawal. This means sending documents to the casino that will verify your identity. KYC checks usually take 24 hours. All the top online casinos with GPay ask for verification, but it shouldn’t be a problem if you want to use Google Pay transactions.
Google Pay Deposits Processing Times and Fees
Deposits in a Google Pay casino should be instant. That depends on the type of payment provider you use to deposit money. If it’s a bank account, it might be slightly slower, but still, you should have the money ready within minutes or at max hours.
There are no deposit fees when you use Google Pay in a desktop or mobile casino. The same is stated in any Google Pay casinos FAQs. If there’s a charge, it is most likely on the casino’s side. If you ask us, you should avoid casinos that charge a fee for GPay deposits, and only stick to regulated online casinos which don’t.
Gambling with Google Play Credit
Google Pay credit is a new service that allows anyone to apply for a GPay credit card. It only works with selected banks, though, and might not be accepted in all online gambling sites. That’s because of specific regulations in some regions which don’t allow gambling with credit cards. In that case, you won’t be able to make casino deposits or claim a deposit bonus.
But, in jurisdictions where it is available, you can link your credit card details with your Google Pay account and gamble as much as you want.
The top online gambling websites will have gambling problem prevention tools that’ll keep you from going all in on your credit card. Android users that love to gamble should stick to their debit cards for online gambling or prepaid casino gift cards, as gambling with GPay credit can turn sideways if you’re not careful. The same goes for any other casino payment method.
GPay Casino Games
What kind of games can you play with your GPay online casino deposits? Everything you can think of and then some. Once you have the money on your online casino accounts, you’re free to play whatever you fancy. Slots will be the most obvious choice. Whether you’re using digital payment methods or playing with casino bonuses, slots are the most fun game of all.
They come in all shapes and sizes, so there’s a game for every type of player. If you read any casino reviews online, you’ll find them among the top choice for Android devices. Slots and jackpots can also pay handsome sums of money if you choose to play with a Google Pay deposit or a free spins bonus.
Of course, you’re also free to explore a game library and find what you like. Each Google Pay casino has thousands of games, including table, card, and live dealer titles. Blackjack, video roulette, and video poker have a lot of fans, and if you’re one for games of skill, they’re the obvious choice. The biggest advantage of Google Pay casinos is that you can enjoy free casino games. No need to make a Google Pay deposit – just load up the games and practice for free as much as you want to on your mobile phone or desktop.
Google Pay Casino Bonuses
There are plenty of bonuses you can pick up with a Google Pay deposit. Unlike Neteller casinos or Skrill gambling sites, most casinos won’t prevent you from getting bonuses with Apple Pay or Google Pay. Of course, you’ll still need to check out the terms and cover the minimum deposit in case of a deposit boost. Free spins are on the menu too, but keep in mind that they have a much shorter ‘expiry’ date.
Here’s a preview of the types of bonuses you can claim:
- Welcome bonus
- Deposit bonuses
- No deposit casino bonus
- Free spins no deposit
- Loyalty rewards
- Google Pay mobile casino exclusive bonus
- Cashback bonuses
- Reload casino bonuses
One important note – always read the terms and conditions before claiming any type of Google Pay casino bonus. If you’re not careful and you overlook one condition, Google Pay online casinos will forfeit your bonus and any winnings.
Google Pay Alternatives
If you find Google Pay’s availability among online casinos too constricting or you just dislike this particular payment method, there’s a variety of viable alternatives available to you as well.
The first one we should mention is definitely Apple Pay, a payment service created by Google’s eternal competitor. When put side to side, these two payment methods are fairly similar and feature near-identical capabilities. However, one of the most noticeable differences is that Apple Pay comes built-in to Apple devices, meaning users don’t have to download the app on their mobile devices beforehand. On top of that, Apple Pay enjoys greater adoption among the best online casinos, so you’ll rarely face situations where you can’t make online payments or redeem a bonus due to your choice of payment method.
Besides Apple Pay, services like PayPal, Skrill, and other similar e-wallets also present a good alternative to Google Pay. However, while these payment methods are widely accepted, and allow you to make an online casino deposit with just a few taps, they do tend to carry greater transaction fees in some situations.
Google Pay vs. Other Betting Payment Options
Is Google Pay a better solution than any other option? That depends on your preferences, but it surely is a more convenient one. First and foremost, everything’s stored in your mobile phone, so you don’t even need your card. We may forget our wallet at home, but we never leave without our phones. With your card linked to your Google Pay account, it’s easier than ever to make deposits. Enter your GPay credentials, and you’re good to go.
Another big advantage it has over the competition is the fact you can claim bonuses and free spins with Google Pay. It’s never excluded from the list of options at casinos that accept Google Pay. This makes it a much better choice than Neteller or PayPal online casinos.
Using Google Pay is easy even if you’re a beginner. Once your card is linked, you can make deposits in mobile casinos easily. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play store so you can keep track of all your transactions.
It’s a payment method with an intuitive interface and ease of use and one that works great in a mobile casino. Compared to Apple Pay casinos, it also supports more payment options and banks, so you’ll find it much easier to accept.
Play at Google Pay Online Casinos Today!
So is Google Pay a good payment method? Judging by the convenience and how easy it is to set up, we’d say it’s among the best. You can join a Google Pay online casino with ease these days and use GPay for deposits and withdrawals while claiming top casino bonuses. Mobile casinos Google Pay are also an option, giving you a chance to use this safe payment method on the go.
Google Pay Casinos FAQs
What is the Google Pay method?
Google Pay is an Android Pay service that's linked to your Google account. It can be used to link your debit cards to the service which can then be used for casino deposits.
Can I claim a welcome bonus with Google Pay?
Yes, you can. Almost no online casino will exclude GPay from the list of payment options that you can claim bonuses with.
Is Google Pay safe to use?
Yes, it is. Google's system is a virtual fortress so you don't need to worry about any data leaks when using these payment methods.
Are Google Pay casinos safe?
Absolutely. Casinos that accept Google Pay are licensed by leading authorities. Any Google Pay casino on this page is 100% legit so you can play games at it without a worry on your mind.
Can I use GPay in mobile online casinos?
Absolutely. Google Pay was introduced as a mobile payment option, so it makes perfect sense to use it in a Google Pay mobile casino.
Are there any fees when using Google Pay?
There are some tiny fees if you're transferring less than $20 to your GPay account. When it comes to Google Pay deposits in casinos, the service charges no fees. If you see a fee charged to your Google Pay account, it's probably on the casino's side.
What are the drawbacks of Google Pay?
There aren't many drawbacks of using Google Pay. Its availability may vary from one country to another, and obviously, it works best for Android users. Apart from that, you won't find other cons of Google Pay deposits.