If you want a fast, safe, and secure way to deposit at an NJ online casino or sportsbook, then PayPal is an option you should seriously consider.
PayPal is an electronic wallet that offers users a fast & secure way to make purchases online, send money to friends & family, or to receive a payment for any goods or services you have provided. Conveniently, PayPal can now be used to fund your NJ online sportsbook and NJ online casino account at a range of New Jersey gambling sites & apps.
These sites allow players to securely link their personal PayPal account to their account to make instant deposits into their account; PayPal can even be used to withdraw money from your account instantly.
Top 3 Casinos & Sportsbooks in NJ that accept PayPal
$1,000 Risk Free First Bet
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Super fast payouts
- Live streaming
$1,000 Risk Free First Bet
$2,000 Matched Bonus
- Bonus Code: GUSA (MI & WV) GUSAS (NJ)
- 500+ Casino games
- Amazing bonuses
$2,000 Matched Bonus
$20 Free Play & 100% Bonus Up To $1,000
- Free play bonus
- Best games choice
$20 Free Play & 100% Bonus Up To $1,000
There is a growing list of online casinos in NJ that now use PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method. You can use any of the following casinos accepting PayPal:
- BetMGM Casino
- Borgata Casino
- Caesars Casino Casino
- DraftKings Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino
- Harrah’s Casino
- Mohegan Sun
- PlaySugarhouse Casino
- Resorts Casino
- Unibet Casino
- 888 Casino
- bet365 Casino
You can also use PayPal with any of the following NJ Sportsbooks
- BetMGM sports
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- Resorts Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
Do New Jersey Online Casinos & Sportsbooks Accept PayPal?
To put it simply, yes. There is a growing number of gambling sites that accept PayPal, with sites like DraftKings and NJ SugarHouse sportsbook, and we are going to run you through which ones are available and also look at some pros and cons of using this popular online wallet. PayPal betting sites in NJ are growing increasingly popular due to the speed at which you can deposit and withdraw, and also the security offered by using the online wallet.
There are currently 16 licensed sports betting websites in New Jersey now accepting PayPal as a payment option, and over 18 online casinos accepting PayPal also.
You can use PayPal on the regular desktop site, or on one of the many sports betting apps that are available in the state.
More and more casino sites that accept PayPal are coming to the market as it is proving to be one of the most popular cashier options.
Why Use PayPal At Online Casinos?
- Security: PayPal provides users with the same level of security & encryption found at any large financial institution, meaning that you can rest knowing that your funds are safe & protected when using PayPal.
- Reputation: PayPal is the world’s most popular eWallet provider, with over 250 million active users
- Privacy: When using PayPal, you will not need to enter any personal financial information at the NJ Online Casino itself, adding another layer of protection versus other methods of banking. While you shouldn’t be concerned about any online casino misusing any of your information, this extra layer of protection gives players additional peace of mind.
- Speed: After the initial linking of your PayPal Account (this shouldn’t take more than 60 seconds), all of your future deposits & withdrawals will be completed with just one click of a button. All transactions from PayPal are instantly credited to your account.
PayPal is widely used and acknowledged as one of the best methods at one of the best online sportsbooks for payouts. It’s easy to use, reliable and when you withdraw your funds, it is one of the fastest ways to get your winnings back in your account. We round up all the fastest paying NJ casinos for players who want to get their funds back fast. There are literally millions of websites you can use PayPal with and sportsbooks and casinos are no exception to this rule.
How to Set Up A PayPal Account?
Now that you know the massive upside for using PayPal at NJ online casinos, here is how you create a PayPal account if you don’t have one already:
- Visit the official PayPal website & click the “Sign Up” button found at the top right of the screen. You will be prompted to select whether you wish to set-up a “Personal Account” or “Business Account.” You must choose a Personal Account to deposit and withdraw at any New Jersey Online Casino.
- You will need to fill out a quick form with a few personal details for verification & security reasons, don’t worry, this will only take a few minutes. After filling all the fields, click the “Next” button.
- Now enter your mailing address & contact number, then read & tick the terms and conditions box before clicking “Agree.”
- You will receive an email from PayPal asking you to verify your account, click the link inside of this email and your account will now be verified.
- Your PayPal account is now created & verified; all you will need to do is to add a banking option to the account.
How to Fund Your PayPal Account?
The first step you need to do to fund your PayPal is to add a bank account to your profile by selecting the “Link a Bank Account or Card” option found in your settings. Once you have added your bank account as a funding source, you will then need to verify it by confirming a code found in the reference of a payment made by PayPal into your bank account. After verifying your bank account, you can then transfer money from your bank to PayPal & vice versa instantaneously.
You can also add your debit/credit card to the account; however, most NJ online casinos only allow payments made through a bank account.
Once you have funded your PayPal account funded or have a bank account added to the account, you are all set up to add funds to your online casino account. Most sites will allow you to link your PayPal account, making future PayPal deposits as simple as a click of a button.
Before having to fund your account, you may want to use a no deposit bonus for an NJ online casino.
To link your PayPal to most online casinos:
- Log in to the home page of the NJ Online Casino you wish to deposit using PayPal.
- Go to their “cashier” page, then click on “deposit” and select the PayPal option.
- You will then be redirected to PayPal’s official site in which you will need to sign in using your email address & password.
- Once logged in, you will then enter & confirm the amount you wish to deposit. Any bonuses you want to take advantage you of will need to claim at this point.
Withdrawing from A NJ Online Casino With PayPal
Once you have finished your gambling and are happy with your winnings, PayPal allows you to withdraw these funds quickly & easily.
To make a withdrawal using PayPal, you’ll need to find the “cashier” option at your chosen online casino; this will most likely be where you deposit your funds as well. From here, select the “withdraw” option, and you will be presented with a range of methods in which you can withdraw, you will need to choose the PayPal option; follow the on-screen instructions to complete the withdrawal.
Betting sites that use PayPal are ideal for placing your wagers on the NFL, hockey, basketball, or any other sports that you want to place a bet on.
Withdrawing Your Money from PayPal
Once the money you withdrew has arrived in your PayPal account, you can then withdraw this money any of the following four ways:
- Bank Transfer: By far, the most popular withdrawal method from PayPal. Bank Transfers are free & typically take less than 24 hours to arrive in your bank account.
- PayPal Debit Mastercard: For those looking to receive their winnings instantly, getting a PayPal card will allow you to spend money in your PayPal account without any transferring needed. As Mastercard issues the PayPal card, you will be able to use it at any store that accepts Mastercard.
- Visa/Mastercard Debit & Prepaid Cards: Using a debit or prepaid card can have you receive your money within 30 minutes, but this method does incur a $0.25 fee for every withdrawal, this can stack up quickly if you are a regular player.
- Check: If you are not pressed for time, you can choose to receive a check for a fee of $1.50. This check usually arrives within two weeks.
You can also use a prepaid card at an NJ online casino too, not just PayPal. Many NJ casinos use paysafecard as well as a trusted cashier option. Whilst there are other options available, you will find there are more betting sites that take PayPal than any other e-wallet.
Am I Still Eligible for Welcome Offer & Bonuses If I Use PayPal?
Some New Jersey casinos only allow players to take advantage of their welcome offer if they use a Bank Transfer. However, you will find that most will let you take advantage of their welcome offer if you use PayPal.
Make sure you have read the terms & conditions of any offer before depositing any money.
Is PayPal Safe & Secure?
PayPal is the world’s leading eWallet provider, with that comes security and encryption found at any major online financial institutions such as banks, making it the safest eWallet on the market.
Can I Use Someone Else’s PayPal Account to Make A Deposit At An Online Casino?
No, the linked PayPal account must match the details of the player’s online casino account. PayPal verifies all linked accounts before being able to make a deposit.
Can I Use A Business PayPal Account at An Online Casino?
No, you must use a personal PayPal account to play at any New Jersey Online Casino.
Can I Use A Credit Card Or E-check To Fund My Online Account?
No, New Jersey gambling laws stop online casinos from accepting this type of transaction.
Does BetOnline accept PayPal?
Betonline are not a licensed NJ gambling site and should not be used in NJ.