There is always a lot of talk about the DraftKings Casino welcomes bonus, but what about offers for existing players? In this article, we’ll answer that question in great detail by exploring its regular promos, leaderboard contests, VIP program, refer-a-friend, and more.
The casino boasts more than 840 games, including slots, jackpots, live dealers, keno, table games, and video poker. These are provided by elite software developers like Microgaming, IGT, NetEnt, Novomatic, and BTG.
To complement its vast collection of top-rated games, there are different promotions that will appeal to different types of players. It doesn’t matter if you only want to throw five or ten bucks into your account or you’re a high-roller; DraftKings has something waiting for you.
While this page is focused on the casino bonus offers, it’s worth noting that DraftKings hasn’t forgotten its roots.
As one of America’s best daily fantasy sports apps, there are some stellar promotions like free tickets to the Fantasy Football Millionaire contest. Furthermore, sports bettors can enjoy a variety of deals using our exclusive DraftKings sportsbook promo code.
Are There Reload Offers at DraftKings Casino in 2024?
From the moment a new player creates an account, there are DraftKings Casino promo offers waiting to be snapped up. Here’s an overview of what you can expect to find.
|$25 in Casino Credits - no deposit required
$25 extra in Casino Credits after making your first deposit
|First Time Depositors
|Choose one of three exclusive welcome bonuses
100% Match up to $2,000 on your first deposit
Up to $50 in DraftKings Casino credits
Personalized offer for deposits of $2,000 or more
Available in all states: NJ, PA, MI, WV, and CO
Playthrough requirements vary depending on the bonus you choose
|Free Credits (Crowns)
|Crowns are a virtual currency used on the DraftKings platform
Although Crowns have no cash value, they can be redeemed for DK Dollars and free-play casino credits
Players earn 1 Crown for every $2 wagered on most slots and keno. For most DK table games, you must wager $8 to earn 1 Crown
|Leaderboards / Tournaments
|DraftKings Casino runs several leaderboard contests every week, such as Money Multiplier and the $100,000 Leaderboard.
Each contest has its own prize pool, number of paid places, and rules.
|Refer a Friend
|With the DraftKings Casino Refer-a-Friend promotion, you and your friend get $100 in casino credits if the qualification requirements are met.
|DraftKings Monthly Jackpots
|Play any of the selected DraftKings Jackpots games for a chance to win $1,000
|Earn DraftKings Crowns to improve your Dynasty rank
Spend your Crowns in the Dynasty Store on gift cards, experiences, and merchandise
Book vacations and travel through the Dynasty Store with your DraftKings Crowns
Redeem Crowns for casino credits and DK Dollars
|The DraftKings VIP program is by invitation only.
Gets you access to personalized contests and support
Crowns & DK Rewards
Crowns are simply a type of virtual currency. Although they have no direct cash value, Crowns can be exchanged for:
- DK Dollars
- Casino Credits
- Entry to DraftKings contests
As a note, neither DK Dollars nor Casino Credits are directly withdrawable. Instead, players must gamble them on the DraftKings platform and complete any associated playthrough requirements before they can cash out. Below is a table for the rates that casino players can accumulate Crowns:
|Selected Table Games
|Most Table Games
Players at DraftKings Casino can enjoy a variety of leaderboard contests, such as the $100,000 Leaderboard and the $25,000 Leaderboard. Each contest is unique in the eligible games – some are for specific DraftKings slots, while others are online poker or the DraftKings blackjack tournaments.
The rules are pretty straightforward, players must play the eligible games, and they earn points the more they wager. The contests have a time limit, and the players who finish in the paid places collect their winnings.
As well as leaderboard contests, DraftKings has introduced Jackpots. Quite simply, all players have to do is play their favorite game – from the Jackpots selection – and they could win a $1,000, which is dropped at random.
If you’re satisfied with your experience at the casino and sportsbook, you can benefit from the DraftKings Refer-a-Friend program and earn $100 in casino credits for each referral. The following steps explain how you qualify for this promotion:
- Your friend must click your referral link (that you shared).
- After registering an account, they must deposit $100 or more.
- Once the above has been completed, you and your friend receive $100 in casino credit.
The casino has a generous 1x playthrough requirement, which effectively means once you have wagered it, any winnings are put in your real money account.
How To Claim a DraftKings Reload Bonus As An Existing Player
DraftKings doesn’t openly promote specific reload bonuses on its platform, but this isn’t to say it doesn’t offer them. Like most online casinos, many promotions are sent via email or push notifications through the casino app, which is where you are more likely to get the reload deals handed out.
That said, the process of claiming a DraftKings Casino reload bonus is similar to the $2,000 matched deposit welcome bonus. The only difference is that you already have an account, making it even easier to grab your reloads.
Here’s a quick guide that takes you through the steps so that you don’t miss out when these offers become available:
- As mentioned, DraftKings promotions, such as reload bonuses, are usually sent out via email or as a push notification if you’re using the mobile app.
- Whichever method is used, you’ll need to click through to access your DraftKings account.
- This will take you to the DraftKings promotion page, where you can read the details of the offer and the terms and conditions.
- Among the terms, there will be a minimum deposit amount that’s required to qualify for the reload bonus money.
- Go to the cashier section and make your deposit.
- Once your funds have been credited to your account, the extra funds will appear in your bonus wallet.
Reload Bonus Codes
Generally speaking, you do not need to use a casino promo code to claim a reload when one comes your way. This is because the promotion has been sent out via some form of mailing list anyway.
Still, it’s good practice to always read through the ‘How to Claim‘ section on the promotion’s landing page to double-check that no DraftKings promo code is mentioned. If you come across one, there will be instructions on how and where you redeem it.
Reload Bonuses Terms and Conditions
All online casino promotions come with terms and conditions, which we advise all players to read. The t&cs serve two purposes: firstly, they explain how a player qualifies for the bonus and what requirements they must fulfill to hopefully end up with some extra winnings.
And secondly, once you know the bonus’s terms, you can effectively compare it with other offers from different US casinos.
Without quoting specific examples, this is a general overview of the terms and conditions for a DraftKings reload bonus:
- Minimum deposit: DraftKings is known for providing bonuses with low minimum deposit thresholds. So, while there will be a qualification limit, it is usually only $5 or $10.
- Maximum bonus amount: All offers have a maximum limit, which could be $50, $100, or more. This does not mean you cannot deposit more than that value; rather, that’s the highest possible bonus amount.
- Wagering/Playthrough requirements: Much like the welcome offer, DraftKings Casino reloads will have wagering requirements. These can vary; however, the playthrough for the welcome bonus is 15 times the deposit + bonus amount. This gives us a good benchmark to work from.
- State restricted: The bonus will be restricted to the state where it was initially claimed. For example, if you claim an offer in New Jersey, then you must complete the playthrough requirements there as well.
- Time limits: There will be a time limit for players to claim the reload bonus and then attempt to clear the wagering. It depends on the value of the bonus as to how long DraftKings will give you.
- Game weighting: Different games contribute different percentages towards clearing the wagering. Furthermore, some games may be excluded altogether.
Combine A Reload Bonus with a $50 No Deposit Bonus
If you are yet to join DraftKings Casino, it’s worth knowing that all new customers can take advantage of a no deposit bonus upon registration worth $50.
Following that, patrons can get another $25 in casino credits once they complete their first deposit. Note that this is in addition to the match bonus that’s available.
This presents a fantastic opportunity to try out different games in the casino without dipping into your own wallet.
Once you’ve played with the casino credits, you can immediately jump on your preferred welcome bonus.
- 100% up to $2,000 – matched first deposit + $25 extra in casino credits
- Up to $50 in DraftKings Casino credits
- Contact support for a personalized offer if you intend to deposit $2,000 or more
There are advantages and disadvantages to each bonus. The benefit of the 100% match is that you can claim up to $2,000 in bonus money. However, the wagering is 15x (deposit + bonus amount).
On the other hand, the $50 in DraftKings Casino credits only has 1x wagering, but you don’t get to keep the original credits. Effectively, you bet the $50, and all winnings are paid as cash into your real money balance.
Whichever bonus you choose, there are upsides, and it’s great to combine the no deposit bonus with your favorite.
Why DraftKings Casino Reload Offers Matter
Whether you like to play slots or video, roulette, or blackjack, we all know that the casino holds an advantage over all the games that it offers. For that reason, it’s crucial, as players, to extract as much value as possible from the operator.
This is what you can get by snapping up DraftKings Casino reload offers. Moreover, these are regular promotions, so you’re usually able to pick them up once a week or every couple of weeks.
It’s always worthwhile taking a bonus – even if there are playthrough requirements attached. We say this because it boosts your bankroll – and more money in your account means more game time and a better chance of a big win.
Also, the playthrough must be cleared using the bonus money. Therefore, if you don’t complete it, you still have your original real money to enjoy. Ultimately, it’s a win-win for players!