Why you can trust Gamble USA
Gamble USA strives to improve your online gambling experience. We aim to help you play safely, make informed decisions when gambling, and increase your betting knowledge through our guides.
We adhere to strict editorial integrity; our content may contain links to products from our licensed & legal US partners.
Caesars Casino is one of the most established casino and resort brands in the US, and its online sports betting section holds the same status. Besides its perfect retail and online sports betting product, like many other world-class sportsbook brands, it offers an incredible loyalty program to reward its customers for the dollars they spend at Caesar’s rewards destinations or partner brands.
The Caesars rewards program is one of the best in the business, and to ultimately benefit from it, it is crucial to know the finer details of their system. This article will shed some light on what customers can expect when signing up for this generous loyalty program and how to maximize its potential.
How to Sign Up for Caesars Rewards
Signing up for the Caesars rewards is straightforward and free of charge. If you already have a Caesars account you only need to link your Caesars rewards account to your Caesars sportsbook and Casino account. If you are new to the site, there are two ways to sign up:
- Players can sign up using the Caesars online website
- Or download the Casino and sportsbook app
Once you have registered an account with Caesars, you are eligible to open your Caesars rewards account, which can be done using the following steps:
- Go to https://www.caesars.com/sportsbook-and-casino
- Once on their homepage, click on the Caesars rewards tab at the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down until you find the “Link Account” tab.
- In order to download the Caesars mobile app, click on the links to the Android and iPhone icons on the same page. Download the Caesars sportsbook app and link your Caesars rewards account.
Customers can also sign up at any Caesars rewards destinations. All you need to do is register at the Caesars rewards center and get your Caesars rewards card. Once acquired, you will get a Caesars rewards number, which can be used to sign in with your rewards account online.
Get Rewards with the Caesars Risk-Free Bet
Once you set up your Caesars rewards program, you can start earning online rewards credits and tier credits which can be redeemed for loads of fantastic prizes and casino discounts.
One of the best ways to earn credits is with the Caesars risk free bet. Once you have completed your registration, new customers are rewarded with a 100% free bet up to $1,250. That means new customers who lose their first wager will be rewarded with a free bet that matches their lost amount up to $1,250.
On top of this welcome bonus, new customers will also be rewarded with a whopping 1,000 online reward credits and 1,000 tier credits.
Anyone looking to sign up for the Caesars Online Casino & Sportsbook must be within the legal states that offer their services. These include: AZ, CO, IA, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY.
As for the Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill, it is available in: DC, IL, and Nevada.
How the Caesars Sportsbook Reward Tiers Work
Firstly, it is important to know that Caesars offers two types of credits to their loyal customers:
- Rewards/online Rewards Credits
- Tier Credits
Reward and tier credits are awarded to customers based on the amount they spend on their Caesars account. This includes online sports betting, casino games, and Caesars Casino and Resort leisure experiences such as spa days, dining rooms, golf, and many more.
In terms of online sports betting, Caesars offers customers 1 tier credit and 1 reward credit for every $5 potential profit made on sports bets.
Note: The maximum tier credits per $1 wager is 2 tier credits.
There are 6 tier ranks, each offering bigger and better rewards and prizes as you climb. They are:
|Tier rank||Tier credit total|
|Gold||0 - 4,999|
|Platinum||5,000 - 14,999|
|Diamond||15,000 - 24,999|
|Diamond Plus||25,000 - 74,999|
|Diamond Elite||75,000 - 149,999|
|Seven Stars||150,000 and more|
Tier credits are accumulated from the 1st of January till the 31st of December each year. After the year ends, all customer’s tier credits are reset to 0. This means if you acquire a specific tier, it will carry over to the following year, but you will need to acquire the same amount of credits to carry it over.
Another way to increase your tier credits is by receiving tier credit bonuses. These bonuses are awarded to customers who earn a certain amount of tier credits daily. The bonus rewards are as follows:
|Daily Tier credits earned||Bonus Rewards|
|500 Tier Credits||+125 Tier Credits|
|1,000 Tier Credits||+1,000 Tier Credits|
|2,500 Tier Credits||+5,000 Tier Credits (Customer also earns Platinum status in one day)|
|5,000 Tier Credits||+10,000 Tier Credits (Customer also earns Diamond status in one day)|
Cross-Platform Caesars Rewards
The Caesars rewards benefits become increasingly attractive the higher you rank. Here are the most common Caesars rewards members can obtain in their respective tier rank:
|Caesars Platform||Reward||Gold Members||Platinum Members||Diamond Members||Diamond Plus Members||Diamond Elite Members||Seven Stars Members||🇺🇸 Available States|
|Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino App||Monthly Free Bet||-||$10||$20||$30||$75||$150||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, ON, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino App||Member Birthday Month Extra Bet||$5||$10||$20||$30||$75||$150||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, ON, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill||Monthly Free Bet Credit||-||$10||$20||$30||$75||$150||NV|
|Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill||Member Birthday Month Extra Bet Credit||$5||$10||$20||$30||$75||$150||NV|
|Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino App||$50 Ubereats voucher or a $100 celebration dinner at any Caesars Rewards Destination||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, ON, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino App||$250 UberEats voucher or a $500 celebration Dinner at any Caesars Rewards Destination||-||-||-||-||-||Yes||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, ON, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino App||$1,200 Airfare and $500 Folio Credit to any Caesars Rewards annual retreat destination OR 50,000 Reward Credits||-||-||-||-||-||Yes||AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, ON, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
Additional Ways to Receive Caesars Rewards
There are many additional ways to get your hands on rewards credits without having to gamble and spend money. Let us look at some additional ways to earn rewards credits:
Say & Play: Share your opinion.
Customers can receive rewards credits for completing surveys on their Caesars rewards account. Head over to https://www.sayandplay.com/, sign up, and get started.
Wyndham Rewards Points:
Caesars rewards have partnered with Wyndham Hotel and Resort’s rewards system to allow customers to exchange their Wyndham points for Caesar’s rewards credits. By booking your stay at any of the 30,000 Wyndham Hotels and destinations, customers will receive Wyndham points which are exchangeable at 1:1 for Caesars rewards credits. More about this partnership will be discussed later on.
Customers can receive reward credits by spending money on specific entertainment packages.
- Hotels: Customers will receive 1 reward credit for every $1 spent on certain hotel stays.
- Shopping: Earn 1 reward credit for every $1 spent at specific retail shops.
- Meetings and private events: Customers can earn reward credits for booking meetings or events at Caesars Casinos and Resorts.
- Dining: Caesars offers 1 reward credit for each $1 spent by eating at participating restaurants.
- Amenities: Earn 1 reward credit for every $1 spent on spa treatments, pool access, golf, etc.
Note: Customers only earn rewards credits and do NOT earn tier credits.
Caesars Rewards: VIP Benefits for Each Status
Besides the rewards and prizes mentioned above, Caesars rewards program has plenty of additional gambling, shopping, dining, hotel stays, and exclusive access benefits both online and at a Caesars rewards destination. The higher you climb the VIP loyalty program, the better the benefits. Here are some examples:
Note: Any benefits shown in higher tiers are in addition to the already mentioned benefits from the previous rank.
- Discounted to free hotel stays.
- Earnable rewards and tier credits when staying at Caesars rewards resorts.
- For every 5,000 tier credits earned, members get one night free at Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, or Lake Tahoe (Up to 7 nights).
- Earn (or redeem) reward credits or tier credits when dining at participating restaurants.
- Earn reward credits and tier credits when shopping at participating retail shops.
- Earn gift wrap-up points at selected Caesars rewards destinations.
- Gift friends up to 5,000 rewards credits – maximum two per year.
- 15% discounts at Caesars gift shops.
Exclusive Access Benefits:
- Valet and self-parking spots at many Caesars resort destinations.
- 15% off on selected and advertised rooms and suites.
- Zero resort fees at Caesars hotel stay.
- Two free nights at the Caesars Palace Dubai.
- Guaranteed available room with 72 hours’ notice at Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
- $100 Dinner celebration.
- 20% discounts at Caesars Casino gift shops.
Exclusive Access Benefits:
- Priority in lines for restaurants, casino cages, hotel check-ins, and the Caesars rewards center.
- Access to the VIP reservations hotline.
- VIP Laurel lounge access.
Diamond Plus & Elite Members:
Exclusive Access Benefits:
- Complimentary access to the VIP Laurel Lounge
- $600 Las Vegas airfare credit (One per year)
Seven Stars Members:
- Upgrade to the best available room upon arrival.
- Complimentary early check-ins or late check-outs.
- $500 Celebration Dinner.
- 25% discounts at Caesars Casino gift shops.
Exclusive Access Benefits:
- $1,200 round trip airfare to any Caesars Rewards Destination (transport to airport and hotel also covered).
- Companion Card.
- Special invitations to special Caesars events.
- Access to the Seven Stars Signature Experiences.
Redeeming Caesars Rewards: Online & Retail
Besides all the VIP benefits obtainable through your tier credit score, Caesars also offers plenty of reward credits which are fully redeemable either online or at your nearest Caesars rewards marketplace.
If you prefer not to use your credits on online sports wagers, Caesars reward credits can be redeemed to get many discounts and offers at a Caesars rewards destination. Some include:
Hotel discounts when making a reservation at Harrah’s Laughlin, Harrah’s Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, Harrah’s New Orleans, and Horseshoe Bossier City. (Customers can also redeem rewards credits when checking out of booked Caesars hotels.)
- Shop at one of the 50 Caesars rewards destinations ($1/100 RCs).
- Gain free play credit ($1/200 RCs).
- Buy into World Series Of Poker ($1/200 RCs).
- Dine with Caesars. From Caesars restaurant buffets to quick snacks ($1/200 RCs).
- Spa services and treatments ($1/200 RCs).
- Live shows and performances at Caesars destinations ($1/200 RCs).
Caesars rewards partners allow customers to redeem their credits with partnering companies as well:
- Shop Caesar’s e-catalog and redeem credits for gift cards (electronics, house appliances, and more). Note that the e-catalog has a much higher redemption rate than ordinary gift shopping at Caesars, so be wary).
- Wyndham rewards points.
- Live shows and concerts at Caesars destination.
Caesars Sportsbook Casino has a pretty low cashback when betting and gambling at the brick-and-mortar facilities. Luckily the Caesars Sports wagers offer the highest cashback at 1%, but it might require customers to make bets with odds of 1,000 and higher.
As for betting on Caesars Sportsbook Casino online, players get a higher cashback for their bets. Here you can earn up to 2% cashback on sports wagers. However, it also requires players to place their bets at +1,000 odds.
These cashbacks come in the form of online reward credits.
Once you start racking up online reward credits, you have two ways to redeem them:
- You can convert them to regular reward credits to use for the Caesars retail deals (Ratio 1:1)
- Or, redeem the online rewards credits to bonus cash. This bonus cash can be used to place bets on your Caesars sportsbook online play. The redemption ratio is 100 online rewards credits for $1 bonus cash.
The fact that customers can convert rewards credits to online reward credits and vice versa means that any input you put into a Caesars land-based or online casino will add to your overall rewards points.
Note: If you prefer reward credits, they can be redeemed at Caesar’s rewards destinations either with your Caesar’s rewards number or by bringing a valid ID photo.
Exclusive Caesars Rewards Features
If you are a frequent Caesars customer, you will be happy to know that Caesars Casino and Sportsbook offer plenty of exclusive features to help you accumulate even more credits.
Caesars rewards visa credit card:
By getting a Caesars rewards visa credit card, customers can instantly be promoted to the platinum tier status. This not only increases special Caesars rewards offers and features, but customers also receive more rewards credits for every visa card purchase they make.
Once you get your Visa card, you have 90 days to make a purchase, automatically elevating you to Platinum status, where you will also be rewarded with 2,500 tier credits. And if you spend more than $5,000 within the year, you will receive a bonus of 5,000 rewards credits.
Caesars rewards marketplace:
Caesars has partnered with some retailers, and if customers shop at these respected brands, they can add extra rewards credits to their pockets. For every $1 spent on brands such as the Banana Republic, Lowe’s, and Shoe Carnival, customers will receive 0.5 rewards credits. And don’t forget to watch out for promos as well. Caesars likes to add some extra sauce to their deals, and on the right day, customers can get up to 15 rewards credits per dollar spent.
Caesars Gift Wrap-up:
If you are a Caesars rewards member, you will earn gift points for your gambling involvement in any retail Caesars destination or its online casino and sportsbook. These are obtainable in all tier ranks, which means you can start earning them straight away!
Gift points can be redeemed for many items, such as expensive jewelry, electronics, houseware, tools, and more.
Here is the link if you want to check it yourself.
Wyndham Hotel & Resorts is one of the leading hotel franchises in the world, and thanks to Caesar’s partnership, customers can exchange their Caesars Rewards credits for Wyndham points and gain discounts and special discounts deals on their services.
The conversion rate is 1:1, and you can exchange rewards credits for Wyndham points and vice versa. So the benefit runs hand in hand between the two companies. Customers even receive the same tier rank with the partnered rewards system. For instance, if you have a Diamond tier rank on your Caesars rewards profile, you will receive the same rank on your Wyndham rewards account (also vice versa).
Caesars Sportsbook Rewards Program FAQ
Is it worth joining the Caesars sportsbook rewards?
Caesars Sportsbook Casino is one of the most sought after online and retail sportsbooks in the US. Besides its incredible product, it also offers a fantastic loyalty program called Caesars rewards. If you are going to bet a lot, joining their rewards program is worth it. Once you join, there are dozens of rewards and special offers, and the more you play, the better they become!
Can you receive rewards credits by playing on any Caesars platform?
Yes. The Caesars rewards program indicates that all the rewards points made from Caesars platforms will be added to your single Caesars rewards account. This includes their Caesars Sportsbook and casino website, sportsbook and casino app, and even their retail destinations.
Is there a Caesars rewards mobile app?
Yes indeed. The Caesars rewards mobile app is a great way to stay on top of your rewards account.