Fanatics, the company that’s responsible for most of the sports jerseys in your wardrobe is entering the US online sports betting landscape with a new revolutionary online sportsbook. The operator is ready to offer a massive catalog of betting options for all the most exciting events from the sporting world.
While currently available to bettors only in Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, and Tennessee, Fanatics is poised to earn its place under the American sports betting sun by opening its virtual doors to sports fans in more than a dozen states nationwide.
Given the magnitude of the Fanatics brand, its popularity among sports fans, and the wealth of experience within its executive team, the ambition of Fanatics to take over the sports betting world by becoming one of the leading sports betting operations continues to appear more and more achievable.
Although the Fanatics Sportsbook is in its infancy, there is already an undeniable buzz in the air, igniting the excitement among American sportsbook fanatics. Fueled by this anticipation, our team of sports betting experts rolled up their sleeves and did an extensive Fanatics Sportsbook review that will provide you a sneak peek into the thrilling sports betting experiences that await you after the official Fanatics launch.
Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code
If you are 21 years or older and residing in Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee, or Kentucky, an exciting opportunity awaits you to kick off your sports betting journey at Fanatics Sportsbook. Thanks to their generous welcome bonus, you can receive $200 in bonus bets after placing your first wager of at least $10, and you don’t need a Fanatics Sportsbook promo code to claim it.
To become eligible for the Fanatics welcome bonus, which will surely come in handy during the second part of the NFL season, download the Fanatics Sportsbook app, create an account, verify your identity, make your initial deposit and a qualifying wager of at least $10.
The welcome bonus entails a daily $20 No Sweat Bet for a continuous period of 10 days. To maximize the full potential of this bonus, you should consider placing bets of up to $20 each day, assuming that every wager results in a loss. You will receive the bonus bets as FanCash, which can be utilized to bet on any sporting events offered on the platform in the next 90 days.
This welcome offer is running now, so you better roll up your sleeves and sign up as soon as possible to make sure you start your Fanatics Sportsbook betting adventure with the most generous bonus on offer.
Fanatics Sportsbook Bonuses
While there is no official information regarding potential bonuses and promotional offers at Fanatics, industry experts suggest that bettors can anticipate a bustling promotions page loaded with a diverse catalog of promo offers for events across major sports leagues.
Besides the bonuses for new customers and the frequent odds boosts, bettors can be excited about the rewards program that will let bettors earn FanCash that can be exchanged for bonus bets or sports merchandise.
To sum it up, with Fanatics Sportsbook, you can pocket up to 5% FanCash on every bet you place. From there, the choice is yours: either bolster your future wagers with the FanCash or finally pull the trigger on that Aaron Judge jersey that’s been idling in your Fanatics store cart for far too long.
What You Can Expect From Fanatics Sportsbook
Although not privy to all the finer details, based on the currently visible factors and the public image of Fanatics as a sports betting brand, American sports fans have every reason to expect a premium online sports betting experience at Fanatics Sportsbook.
The enticing welcome offer, which can net you up to $200 in bonus bets, and the rewarding loyalty program, offering up to 5% FanCash back on every wager, are already drawing plenty of bettors to the platform.
However, in my opinion, as Fanatics Sportsbook expands further, bettors can look forward to even more generous new customer bonuses and a diverse range of additional exciting promotions.
|🇺🇸 Legal States||🎁Welcome Bonus||💵Minimum deposit||💳Payment Methods||📱Mobile App||🎰Online Casino|
|MA, MD, OH, TN, KY||Bet $10, Get $200 in Bonus Bets||$5||Debit Card, PayPal, Venmo, ACH/Instant Bank Transfer, ApplePay, WireTransfer, Cash at Retail||iOS, Android||❌No|
Besides the incentives, what sports bettors can really expect with the Fanatics Sportsbook launch is a betting platform that they can trust. A betting platform that offers an easy-to-use search function that lets sports bettors place wagers directly on the results, and a betting platform that provides a highly personalized experience through its sophisticated Discover page.
On top of that, Fanatics Sportsbook will offer its users an option to cash out both before and during live games to help recover their wagers and a unique Withdrawal Tracker feature that shows bettors where their money is at any stage of the withdrawal process.
- March 2021: Michael Rubin sells GSI Commerce to eBay for $2.4 billion and subsequently repurchases the sports e-commerce division, retaining the name Fanatics for the new company.
- June 2021: Michael Rubin hires Matt King in the role of CEO of the Sportsbook Fanatics Betting and Gaming Division.
- August 2021: Fanatics applies for a New York sports betting license.
- November 2021: The New York State Gaming Commission refuses to grant a sports betting license to Fanatics Sportsbook and other notable sports betting companies such as Fox Bet and Barstool Sportsbook.
- January 2022: Fanatics acquires Topps, an industry leading licensed trading card brand with exceptional history.
- February 2022: Fanatics acquires the iconic lifestyle brand Mitchell & Ness.
- May 2022: Fanatics successfully submits a trademark application for the “BetFanatics” name.
- October 2022: Michael discloses that Fanatics Sportsbook is setting its sights on an early 2023 launch, encompassing states like Massachusetts, Ohio and Tennessee.
- December 2022: Fanatics successfully secures $700 million in fresh funding.
- January 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook officially launches its first retail sportsbook at the iconic NFL stadium and home of the Washington Commanders, the FedEx Field.
- May 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook launches beta versions of their betting app in multiple states.
- July 2023: Fanatics Betting and Gaming completes the acquisition of the operational business of PointsBet USA in eight states.
- August 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook has its official launch in Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio and Tennessee and secures a temporary sports betting license to operate in Kentucky.
- September 2023: Fanatics Sportsbook goes officially live in Kentucky through a partnership with Oak Grove Racing, Gaming & Hotel
- October 2023: The New York State Gaming Commission grants the approval for the transfer of PointsBet’s New York online sports betting license to Fanatics Betting and Gaming.
Fanatics Sportsbook Legal States
Is Fanatics Sportsbook Legit? – Yes, absolutely. Fanatics Sportsbook holds full licensing and legal status in five US states. The New York State Gaming Commission has granted the approval for Fanatics Betting and Gaming license, but the license isn’t active yet. Here’s a list of the states where Fanatics currently holds licenses in, the respective license partners, and the government bodies through which each license was issued:
- Fanatics Sportsbook Massachusetts in partnership with Plainridge Park Casino. Licensed by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Maryland in partnership with Maryland Stadium Sub, LLC. Licensed by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio in an official partnership with the National Hockey League side Columbus Blue Jackets and the Cleveland Guardians . Licensed by the Ohio Casino Control Commission.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Tennessee – Licensed by the Tennessee Sports Wagering Council.
- Fanatics Sportsbook Kentucky in partnership with Oak Grove Racing, Gaming & Hotel. Operating under a license issued by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission.
How to Sign Up at Fanatics Sportsbook
Creating a Fanatics Sportsbook account and successfully starting your sports betting journey can be done in just a few minutes, as long as you meet the legal requirements and agree to the terms and conditions. Here is a step-by-step guide that might come in handy.
- Visit the Fanatics Sportsbook website and select the Get Started button.
- Scan the QR to download the official mobile app, or proceed by registering through the website. Alternatively, download the app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, respectively.
- Enter the necessary account details, such as your first name, middle name and last name, email, address, username, password, and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Confirm your identity by providing an ID or other relevant documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in and make your first deposit.
- Navigate to the sports section, pick the sporting event you wish to bet on, choose your preferred betting option, and enter the amount you want to wager.
- Enjoy the game through the live streaming feature.
Players who are over 21 and in one of the legal Fanatics Sportsbook states should pass verification and geolocation checks in minutes and get down to betting.
Fanatics App Review
With Matt King steering Rubin’s sports betting venture, Fanatics’ ultimate goal is to create an all-in-one destination for sports enthusiasts. This hub will encompass sports betting, merchandise, NFTs, tickets, and a live-streaming platform, and what’s a better way to do that than assembling a highly functional mobile app with a user-friendly device and a plethora of unique features.
Currently, the Fanatics Sportsbook app boasts over 50,000 downloads from the Google Play Store and has 5,000 reviews on the Apple App Store. The app, impressively, maintains a strong 4.7 rating from iOS users and a commendable 4.2 rating from Google Play Store users.
If you can ignore the occasional glitches, you will discover that the Fanatics Sportsbook mobile app provides an enjoyable mobile betting experience. The sign-up is a breeze, and betting on even the most advanced betting options is a cakewalk.
Besides that, what really blew me away was the bettable search results and the personalized Discover page, where I was a click away from finding all the most popular sporting events, top trending bets, odds boosts, exclusive promos, premade parlays, and premade Same Game Parlays.
The best part about it? The more bets I placed, the more personal the Discover page got, ultimately providing me with an outstanding personalized betting journey and sparing me the hassle of navigating countless options to find the games and betting options I wanted.
How to download the Fanatics Android App
Downloading the Fanatics mobile app on your Android device is easy, and you can do it in less than a few minutes as long as you have a reliable internet connection and sufficient storage space. Here is a step-by-step guide for those not familiar with the process.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type “Fanatics Sportsbook” in the search bar.
- Select the official Fanatics Sportsbook app in the search results.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Grant the necessary permissions to the app.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is done, open the app, sign in, or create an account and make your first deposit on the Fanatics Sportsbook through your Android device.
How to download the Fanatics iPhone App
Downloading the Fanatics Sportsbook mobile app on iOS devices is nearly the same and equally straightforward. Make sure you have sufficient storage space and a fast, stable internet connection, and you will be all set for the thrilling Fanatics betting action.
- Start by opening the App Store and typing “Fanatics Sportsbook” in the search bar.
- Select the official Fanatics Sportsbook app and press the “Get” button.
- Authenticate with your Apple ID using the Touch ID or Face ID, or enter your password.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app, log in, or create an account, then proceed to your Account Menu to make your first Fanatics Sportsbook deposit through your iPhone or iPad.
Fanatics Betting Experience
Don’t let the current limited state availability of the platform fool you. Fanatics Sportsbook has a clear goal to become a household name in the American sports betting industry, and what’s a better way to do so than offering an extensive catalog of betting markets for a massive number of sports events from all the major sports leagues.
Now that I explained how to download the Fanatics Sportsbook mobile app, it’s time to explore the range of available sports markets you can find there.
Nevertheless, it’s worth noting that while many of the sports and leagues listed below are typically provided by top-rated online sportsbooks, the availability of particular options might vary due to local regulations and regional preferences.
- NCAA College Football
- FIBA Basketball World Cup
- NCAA College Basketball
- MLB (including Triple A (International & Pacific Coast Leagues)
- Soccer (MLS, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, & other European soccer leagues)
- Golf (all PGA majors and tournaments)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA, and ITF)
- Combat sports (UFC and Boxing)
- Motorsports (NASCAR, F1)
- CFL (Canadian Football League)
In the ever-evolving betting industry, two constants remain. First, the fact that the prosperity of each online and retail sportsbook relies heavily on its diverse range of betting markets, and second, my enduring ambition to sprinkle culinary metaphors whenever possible.
Betting at an online sportsbook with a large variety of offered betting markets is like having a buffet of options that cater to various tastes and can feed the appetites of even the hungriest bettors. This variety is crucial for drawing a massive audience and keeping customers engaged.
Therefore, judging by Fanatics’ overall ambition, it’s fair to expect a considerable catalog of betting markets that will include niche options besides the widely popular ones that you can find at other sportsbooks.
Check out the list of available betting options:
- Moneyline bets
- Point Spread bets
- Over/Under bets (Totals)
- Futures bets
- Team Prop bets
- Player Prop bets
- Same-game Parlays
- Round Robbins
- Asian Handicap bets
- Live bets (In-Play bets)
Fanatics Sportsbook Banking Options
Having a diverse range of banking options when betting online is essential. It provides flexibility and convenience for users to deposit and withdraw funds in a manner that suits their preferences and needs.
While we can’t guarantee the entire list of banking options available at each state where Fanatics Sportsbook operates, rest assured that under Matt King’s leadership, the Fanatics team comprehends the significance of prioritizing user convenience.
Bettors at Fanatics Sportsbook can confidently anticipate a versatile selection of banking methods for deposits and withdrawals. The current catalog includes credit and debit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard, wire transfers, online bank transfers, cash-at-the-cage, and popular e-wallets like PayPal and Apple Pay.
The minimum deposit limits begin at $10, and Fanatics Sportsbooks pays out within 72 hours without any fees.
Fanatics Sportsbook Pros & Cons
With hardly any downsides except its recent launch, here is what I think about the Fanatics betting services.
Rewarding CashBack Program
When you become a Fanatics Sportsbook customer, you will get a chance to earn up to 5% FanCash back on every Fanatics Sportsbook bet you place. Here is a breakdown of the program:
- Receive 5% FanCash for every $1 wagered on Same Game Parlay (SGP) bets.
- Get 3% FanCash for every $1 wagered on parlay bets.
- Earn 1% FanCash for every $1 wagered on straight bets and odds boosts.
The FanCash you will earn can be spent on various licensed sports merchandise such as hats, jerseys, tracksuits, shorts and t-shirts, but also as bet credits that you can use to wager on events from the biggest sports leagues.
Mobile-oriented betting experience
Michael Rubin’s initial and critical steps with Fanatics Sportsbook was appointing Matt King as CEO of Fanatics Betting & Gaming Division. King, previously the CEO of FanDuel, boasts an impressive track record in the online gaming industry, with a focus on mobile platform innovation. Thus, it is very likely that Fanatics will continue the trend and focus on mobile-oriented betting.
Online platform powered by industry-leading technology company
The eagerly awaited Fanatics online sports betting platform runs on source code provided by Amelco. Amelco is a leading global B2B supplier in the sports betting industry, renowned for its visionary technology solutions and software services.
Withdraw monitoring system
Countless bettors often find themselves uncertain about when they’ll receive their funds. To tackle this issue, Fanatics Sportsbook has introduced an innovative feature that simplifies the monitoring of your money, as straightforward as tracking a pizza delivery.
Thanks to this feature, bettors at Fanatics have a quick and hassle-free way to withdraw their cash and see precisely at what stage their money is in the withdrawal process.
Limited state availability
A significant downside of a sportsbook with restricted availability in multiple states is the exclusion of potential bettors in areas where it’s not yet accessible. While Fanatics’ acquisition of PointsBet’s U.S. business will grant market access that will solidify its prominent position on the American sports betting map, the expansion process requires time. This may lead to delayed launches in certain states, causing the unfortunate effect of missing out on some of the major sporting events of the football season.
Fanatics Sportsbook Alternatives
Up To $1,500 In Bonus Bets
Up To $1,500 In Bonus Bets
Up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Bet $5, Get $150 In Bonus Bets
Bet $5, Get $150 In Bonus Bets
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
Bet $1, Get $365 In Bonus Bets
Bet $1, Get $365 In Bonus Bets
The people behind Fanatics are strongly determined to deliver exceptional sports betting experience to their customers. However, the truth is that the highly evolving sports betting industry has produced a climate in which the number of top-rated online sportsbooks seems to keep growing.
Thanks to this favorable climate, bettors now have the luxury of selecting from multiple sportsbooks that serve as excellent alternatives to Fanatics Sportsbook. The mobile app at BetMGM, the generous welcome bonus at Caesars, the VIP perks at DraftKings, and the incredibly extensive catalog of betting options at bet365 are just a few examples of the indicators of the diverse choices available to today’s bettors.