After New Jersey’s legalization and subsequent development of sports betting in 2018, residents have been able to enjoy a range of sportsbook platforms. Caesars NJ Sportsbook is often the most common option, available through the mobile app and online, with a current Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code bonus of up to $1,250.
Under the dominion of world-famous casino brand Caesars Entertainment, the Caesars sportsbook app, and Caesars online casino New Jersey platforms arose after the massive $4 billion takeover of betting giants William Hill. As a result, users report a slick mobile interface that blends usability, function, and aesthetic value to great effect.
New Jersey sports bettors can also expect a broad array of different betting possibilities with the Caesars online sportsbook, with several significant sports available alongside slightly more niche options. Caesars Entertainment has major ambitions for sports betting in New Jersey and other states like Tennessee and Virginia, so players can enjoy a passionately designed site and mobile app with tons of options and benefits.
Caesars Entertainment is one of the most recognizable casino and sports betting brands globally, holding multiple brick-and-mortar sites together with a rapidly expanding online presence. The acquisition of William Hill in 2021 was a clear indicator of the company’s aspirations, with Caesars Sportsbook available in these US states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
The following Caesars Sportsbook NJ review will cover everything you need to know about this wide-reaching sports betting site and mobile app. Right off the bat, a robust user interface, generous up to $1,250 Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code bonus GUSAFULL, and a comprehensive array of betting options are all things to get excited by. So keep reading for an in-depth look at Caesars online sportsbook New Jersey.
Caesars New Jersey Promo Code for Sports Betting – GUSAFULL
As mentioned in our introduction, the Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code rewards customers with a hugely generous first bet on Caesars up to $1,250. Essentially, this means a 100% match bonus of up to $1,250, which replaces the previous up to $5,000 only available on first-time losing bets. Here is a neat little table to highlight the key parts of this Caesars Sportsbook promo code offer:
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Offer|
|🎁Bonus||First bet on Caesars up to $1,250 + 1,000 Reward Credits® & 1,000 Tier Credits|
|🤑 Promo Code||GUSAFULL|
|🇺🇸 Available States||New Jersey, New York, Louisiana, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia.
|📜 Licensing & Regulation||Caesars online sportsbook NJ is fully licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.|
|📱 Mobile app functionality||Caesars sportsbook app New Jersey is available on iOS and Android.|
|❓Terms & Conditions||Only available for first-time players. Does not apply for Bets with minimum odds of -200 or more. Free bet must be used within 30 days. Offer only available after a $20 deposit.|
The Caesars Sportsbook promo code offer is undoubtedly amongst the best available in New Jersey, with the parent brand Caesars Entertainment keen to become the leading sports betting presence in the US. Other NJ sportsbook sites offer similar kinds of bonus offers alongside a small free play bet, but they rarely match the Caesars sportsbook offer in terms of magnitude.
Promotions & Offers at NJ Caesars Sportsbook 2022
One of the main reasons behind the huge quantity of outstanding Caesars online sportsbook and app reviews is the platform’s vast array of promotions and offers. Of course, the first bet on Caesars up to $1,250 offer is the main attention grabber, but players can also enjoy various other Caesars Sportsbook bonuses. Including 1,000 Reward Credits® & 1,000 Tier Credits.
Because of the ever-changing nature of the global sporting calendar, the site constantly updates the type of offers available in accordance with sporting seasons and events. For example, profit boosts are common for major tournaments, whilst smaller competitions like college football may regularly be hit with free bet promotions.
Look below for some of the other offers available at the Caesars New Jersey sportsbook site or Caesars sportsbook app:
|Caesars sportsbook offer title||What is included in the bonus?||How to qualify|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Offer||First bet on Caesars up to $1,250||Deposit at least $20 or more as a first-time customer and receive free credit matching the value of your first bet.|
|Bet $10+, Get $100||Available on selected sports matches. Bet $10 and win $100 if your team scores a point.||$100 available as a free Caesars sportsbook NJ bet. Only applicable to involved events.|
|Caesars Sportsbook NBA Jersey||Bet $100 on NBA and receive an authentic free NBA jersey of your choosing.||To participate in the Caesars Sportsbook NBA Jersey promotion, you must complete the accompanying enrolment form.|
It is well worth checking the Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey promo code offers regularly. As we mentioned previously, they can change in accordance with tournaments and sports seasons.
Highlights of the New Jersey Sportsbook of Caesars
The incredible design is one of the main perks regarding the Caesars sportsbook app and online sportsbook website. While many of Caesar’s competitors have clunky and busy layouts, at Caesars Sportsbook, navigating the various options is easy. Another big positive is the massive variety of sporting events and bet types. However, before we go any further with this review, you can find some pros and cons of the Caesars sportsbook app and online sportsbook below:
|Exceptionally well-designed Caesars sportsbook app.||Slightly fewer online casino options than there could have been.|
|Vast variety of sporting events and bet types.||Somewhat limited withdrawal methods.|
|Infallible customer service and site security.||Higher minimum deposit than some rivals.|
|Generous up to $1,001 match Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code welcome offer.|
Is Caesars Sportsbook & App Legal in New Jersey?
Caesars online sportsbook New Jersey is entirely legal in the Garden State, both as a website and mobile app. This is due to licensing passed in 2018 that legalized online and mobile sports betting in New Jersey. The Caesars sportsbook app and online sportsbook are licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
As a result of the 2018 legalization of online sportsbooks in New Jersey, Garden State sports betting fans no longer need to turn to illegitimate places to get their fix. Indeed, nowadays, mobile apps and sites like Caesars Sportsbook offer players a legal and secure way to bet on a broad range of different sporting events.
As a bit of extra information, Caesars online sportsbook is also legal in the following states:
- New York
- West Virginia
How to Create Your Caesar’s Account and Play
Players will be happy to know that creating a Caesars online sportsbook and online casino account is very straightforward. Follow the steps below, and you will be ready to take advantage of the up to $1,250 free bet in no time:
- Use the link on our site for a quick way to find the Caesars Sportsbook site or find it yourself through Google. When you arrive, choose New Jersey on the dropdown list of valid states to select Caesars NJ and press “Sign Up“ to continue.
- Next, input a few pieces of personal information to begin creating your Caesars sportsbook NJ user profile. You will need to disclose your name, email address, date of birth, and cell phone number.
- At this point, players will be asked to create a secure password and a list of security questions. To protect your personal information, ensure your password is as strong as possible.
- Caesars New Jersey sportsbook also require your Social Security Number and residential address. This is in line with gambling regulations enforced by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- To verify your Caesars sportsbook account, you will need to provide scans of your official photo ID and proof of address documents. Once these items are approved, your account will be verified, and you can take advantage of Caesars Sportsbook’s myriad betting options.
- As a reminder, deposit at least $20 and use the promo code to qualify for the up to $1,250 Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code welcome bonus.
These are the steps required to register an account with Caesars and qualify for the initial up to $1,250 match promo bonus. Naturally, many players will want to bet off their cell phone, especially on the immaculately designed Caesars sportsbook app NJ. Luckily, the process of downloading and installing the app is simple. You can follow the steps below and see for yourself:
- Make sure you have followed the process above to create a Caesars Sportsbook account and have it verified.
- iPhone sports bettors can head straight to the App Store to find the Caesars sportsbook app and press install to commence the process. For Android users unable to find it on Google Play, head to your online account and select “Android” to download CaesarsSportsbook.apk. Ensure this is on your cell phone and press install to complete the Caesars sportsbook app installation process.
- Launch the app and sign in to your account to get started on either device. Bear in mind, the Caesars sportsbook app will need access to your location.
- You will be free to check out an enormous variety of potential sports betting avenues from your smartphone after you have completed the steps above.
Placing Bets on Caesars NJ
We want to outline how placing bets at Caesars works as part of this review. As we mentioned in our introduction, both the Caesars sportsbook app and online site benefit from stylish and user-friendly interfaces, so placing bets is straightforward. In any case, look below for an overview of how to play on both the Caesars website and the Caesars sportsbook app.
Playing on the Caesars Website
Placing bets on the Caesars online sportsbook New Jersey site is wonderfully easy, and some players will prefer it to the app because of the increased visibility that comes with a larger screen. There is nothing out-of-the-ordinary regarding betting on the Caesars website, but you can familiarise yourself with the process below in any case:
- First, head to the dedicated NJ sportsbook site or Caesars online casino to find all options. Additionally, make sure you are signed in to your account.
- Head to account settings to make a deposit, if necessary, before scrolling through the various sports that you can place bets on.
- Once you have found an event that takes your fancy, press on it to bring up a bet slip. Here you can choose between a parlay, straight, or teaser bet before setting your overall stake.
- When you are satisfied with your choice, press “Place Bet” and hope for the best!
Playing on the Caesars Mobile App
It is clear how much effort has gone into making the Caesars sports betting app, as its intuitive, user-friendly design is at once simple and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, many people will prefer the app due to its boosted accessibility and your ability to bet whilst on the move. Read below for a step-by-step look at betting on the Caesars sportsbook app:
- Make sure you have the iOS or Android app installed depending on the type of cell phone you have. You will also need to be logged in.
- As mentioned before, the Caesars sportsbook app has a very straightforward and intuitive interface. Furthermore, the clean and simple design is as easy on the eye as it is to navigate. For example, instead of a dropdown menu, players can use the scrolling menu at the top of the screen to choose from live bets, boosts, and then the most popular US sports.
- Click on a live bet, boost, or sport to be sent through to choose from a list of event options. To bring up the bet slip, click on the event or bet you want to take advantage of.
- The Caesars sportsbook app bet slip is even easier to use than on the desktop site. It is entirely interactive, too, meaning you can witness the effect of your stake or parlay bet changes in real-time.
- It is worth mentioning the Caesars sportsbook app’s impressive functionality at this point. For example, the screen dimensions are altered perfectly to fit the screen of whatever device you are using perfectly, whether it is a tablet or cell phone. Moreover, the parlay bet card adjusts to fit your screen depending on how many matches are included, making this exciting way to bet even easier.
- Once you are happy with your bet amount and settings, press “Place Bet” to continue.
Caesars NJ Sportsbook Overview
After using the Caesars online sportsbook app or visiting the site, it is immediately apparent that this is a top-rated service provided by people who know what they are doing. One of the key USPs is its broad sports choices and betting options. You can find an overview of this below:
Sports Markets Available
Caesars sportsbook New Jersey covers most angles, whether you enjoy betting on mainstream US sporting events or more niche options. For example, players can place bets on sports that include:
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAAB, Int’l)
- Football Betting (NFL, NCAAF, CFL, XFL)
- Hockey (NHL, Int’l)
- Rugby League
- Motor Racing
Remember that the Caesars online sportsbook New Jersey list of available sports is constantly updated, so check out the site or Caesars sportsbook app for the most up-to-date list.
Various betting options are available through the Caesars New Jersey sportsbook, and luckily the highly intuitive user interface makes these easy to implement. Here are the most common bet categories available with a bit of explanation:
- Moneyline: Moneyline bets are the most straightforward available on Caesar’s online sportsbook NJ and common for football and basketball games in particular. With a moneyline bet, players bet on which team they think will win and receive a payout if they are successful.
- Point Spread: Point spread bets are similar to Moneyline bets. However, this time players need to add the margin of victory into the equation. The Caesars NJ oddsmakers will decide on a points handicap for the team deemed as a favorite. A bet on this team will need to win the match by the required margin to payout your bet. On the other hand, if you bet on the underdog and they lose within the chosen margin, you can still win the bet.
- Total Lines: A total line bet is made on what you think the total number of points, runs, or goals will be throughout a chosen game. This is usually decided by whether you believe it will be above or under a certain amount.
- Parlay Bet: Parlay bets are one of the most exciting ways to place wagers at Caesars sportsbook NJ, mainly because they allow for a bet to be placed across several predictions. These bets can be riskier as they require each prediction to occur otherwise, you will lose. However, the benefit is that the potential profit will be a lot larger than placing all the bets singularly.
- Future Bets: There is an easy-to-find shortcut to find extensive future sporting events options on the Caesars sportsbook app. Future bets are easily accessible on the Caesars NJ sportsbook site and are a nice way to place bets well in advance of a particular event.
- Proposition Bets: If you want to delve a bit deeper into in-game specifics, proposition bets are a great way to play at Caesars online sportsbook. These focus on specific incidents within a game, such as how many touchdowns or throws over a specified distance.
Caesars NJ Live Streaming/Betting
Caesars Sportsbook fully supports live in-game betting for various sporting events, especially those most popular in New Jersey. This is a great way to place things like proposition bets in particular. To access the complete list of what is available, check the Caesars sportsbook app or site.
The Caesars NJ sportsbook platform doesn’t currently support live streaming. However, you can use a detailed play-by-play infographic tool to keep an eye on what is going on.
Deposits and Withdrawals at NJ Caesars Site
Seeing as Caesars Sportsbook has lofty ambitions in the sports betting sector, it isn’t surprising to see a range of Caesars deposit and withdrawal methods available. The minimum deposit on the Caesars sportsbook NJ app and Caesars online sportsbook site is $20. It can be made via one of the several options listed below:
- ACH eCheck
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Online Bank Transfer
- Cash at the casino cage
- Wire Transfer
- Play+ PrePaid Card
This is an impressive range of free and instant deposit methods. However, bear in mind that Caesars sportsbook NJ has an obligation to follow Know Your Customer protocols as a licensed and regulated operator. This will result in ID needing to be disclosed.
The list of withdrawal options at Caesars is less broad but still includes typical methods such as PayPal, Play+, Neteller, e-check, and a physical cash payout from Caesars Atlantic City. For the quickest option, choose PayPal or Play+.
Caesars NJ Online Casino
Of course, sports betting is the main attraction at Caesars Sportsbook, but don’t forget about Caesars online casino. As part of the world-famous Caesars Entertainment brand, it isn’t surprising that Caesars NJ offers a top-tier selection of online casino games. These can be accessed from the Caesars sportsbook app or Caesars NJ sportsbook site.
New Jersey is part of only four states able to have access to the Caesars online casino. This platform focuses on live dealer games but also includes table games and a selection of over 50 NetEnt slots, including fan-favorites like Gonzo’s Quest and the Guns N Roses slot.
You can find a list of available options at Caesars online casino below. As the site becomes more established, we can expect to see consistent new additions to the list:
- Live Dealer
- Video Poker
Customer Support & Responsible Gambling at Caesars Sportsbook
By now, we were very impressed by the professional appearance of Caesars NJ sportsbook, which was further emphasized by the highly reliable 24/7 customer support function. This is available through both the Caesars sportsbook app and Caesars NJ sportsbook site, with minimal waiting times. Furthermore, customers report quick and easy answers to problems, with exceptional friendliness thrown in for good measure. They are the ones to help if the Caesars app is not working or with anything related to the operator.
As a fully licensed platform, Caesars NJ sportsbook is determined to help its customers engage in responsible gambling at all times. As a result, there is a wealth of information on where to head for responsible gambling tips online. Moreover, the absence of unrealistic playthrough requirements attached to the Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code bonus means players won’t be drawn in.
Future US States & Final Review of Caesars NJ
It isn’t just the people of New Jersey that can enjoy Caesars Sportsbook, with the following states also having access:
- New York
- West Virginia
Additionally, Caesars is looking to launch in Maryland; the New York sports betting launch is its latest milestone, which was received very positively.
Caesars Entertainment is a massive brand in the worldwide gambling industry, so it is no surprise that Caesars sportsbook has been designed with such precision and care. For example, both the Caesars sportsbook app and site offer an impressive number of betting options, sports choices, and payment methods.
Moreover, the up to $1,250 match Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code welcome offer is one of the best on the market. Although the clean and well-designed app interface also deserves applause, this was our favorite selling point.
Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey FAQs
Can I trust Caesars NJ Sportsbook with my money?
There is no indication to suggest that players cannot trust Caesars NJ sportsbook with their money. Aside from being fully licensed and regulated, Caesars NJ is also the successor to the wildly successful worldwide betting brand William Hill. It took over William Hill for $4 billion, which is solid proof of the Caesars sportsbook credentials. Moreover, with dedicated 24/7 customer service and numerous 5-star reviews, Caesars NJ sportsbook can definitely be trusted.
Is Caesars NJ Sportsbook legit?
Caesars online casino NJ is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, making it 100% legitimate. Furthermore, the Caesars sportsbook app is a top-rated application with an approval rate of over 4.5 on both the App Store and Google Play. Subsequently, players can rest assured that Caesars online sportsbook NJ is entirely legit.
Is Caesars Sportsbook accessible outside New Jersey?
Caesars NJ Sportsbook and the Caesars sportsbook app NJ are licensed and regulated for use within New Jersey. Consequently, players can place bets with Caesars Sportsbook NJ anywhere in the so-called Garden State. Conversely, players outside of New Jersey will not be able to place bets with Caesars NJ. Luckily, the Caesars sportsbook app is available in other states such as Tennessee, Colorado or Michigan. However, there may be slightly different rules, regulations, and bonus codes.
What are the parlay bets in Caesars NJ?
Caesars sportsbook New Jersey offers a neat parlay bet feature, where players can place a wager covering multiple event predictions. As an example, players can place a stake for several different sports teams to win on the same day. If each team wins, you can win a substantially larger profit than betting on each event individually. However, if even one result goes the wrong way, your parlay bet will lose. So be careful.
Can my bets on Caesars Sportsbook be voided?
In some circumstances, bets on Caesars NJ will be voided. For example, bets made on abandoned or postponed events will be voided, and your stake will be returned. Additionally, events affected by current Covid-19 protocols and restrictions will be subject to a “No Action” refund, meaning these particular bets on Caesars online sportsbook NJ will be voided.
What is the current Caesars Sportsbook bonus code?
The current Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code is GUSAFULL. Use this to claim a risk-free bet of up to $1,250. Caesars Sportsbook will match your 1st bet as a new customer whether you win or lose.
What is the minimum age limit for playing at Caesars New Jersey?
Players at Caesars Sportsbook must be at least 21, following regulation by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. As a result, you will need to provide a valid photo ID when creating an account with the Caesars online casino.
Is Caesars Sportsbook better than BetMGM NJ?
As a result of benefits such as the Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code that welcomes new customers with a risk-free bet of up to $1,250, many customers prefer it to BetMGM Sportsbook NJ. Moreover, the Caesars sportsbook app has an incredibly user-friendly interface inspired by the widely adored William Hill app design. Not only does this make it easier to use than BetMGM NJ, but it also results in lots more unique features.