Vegas Gems Sweepstakes Casino
Vegas Gems is the new kid on the sweepstakes casino block, and it’s already showing signs that it has what it takes to become one of the leading names.
Offering a selection of over 170+ games, the specialty games on Vegas Gems offer the most straightforward yet exciting gameplay available, with potential payouts going as high as 500,000 Gems.
For new players who register using the Vegas Gems bonus code SWEEPSCASINO, there is a no-deposit bonus of up to $10 along with a first purchase discount of 50% extra gems up to $19.99 on your shard purchases.
Read on for a comprehensive breakdown of everything Vegas Gems has to offer and my thoughts on the sweeps casino.
About Vegas Gems Casino
Vegas Gems is a new sweepstakes casino that launched its operations in October 2023. It is run by JSP Media Holdings Ltd., with an operating address at 4a Bankside Cottages, Farranboley, Dublin 14, Dublin, Ireland.
Running on the sweepstakes model, Vegas Gems doesn’t require a license to operate, making its operations legit within the US borders.
You can find two currencies on the casino: the Shards for free play and Gems for premium play, which also support prize redemptions.
There are currently 170+ games at the casino, consisting of branded online slots and specialty games like Crash, Coin Flip, and Unboxing.
|🏛️Owner||JSP Media Holdings Ltd.|
|🎁No Deposit Welcome Bonus||Up to $10 in free Gems|
|💵First Purchase Bonus||50% extra gems up to $19.99 or 10% extra gems up to $100 shard purchases|
|🇺🇸 Eligibility||Open to anyone 18 or above residing in any US state except Idaho, Nevada, and Washington|
|🧑💻Game Providers||BGaming, 1Spin4Win, Pragmatic Play, and in-house games|
|🖥️Accessibility||Available through web browsers and as a progressive web apps on PC, iOS, and Android devices|
|💰Minimum Withdrawal||100 Gems|
|🤑Other Bonuses||Daily Cases, Mail-in Entry, Bejewel Cases|
Vegas Gems Casino Bonuses
To push its no-purchase agenda, VegasGems lets you claim a no-deposit bonus and a welcome bonus when you register using our exclusive promo code SWEEPSCASINO.
Vegas Gems No-Deposit Bonus
After setting up your account and entering our Vegas Gems no-deposit promo code, tap on the gift icon at the top and open the available daily and bejewel cases to win up to 10 free Gems. Some cases reward Shards and others Gems, and our tests showed that you can win anywhere from $1 to $10 instantly.
The welcome bonus is how you can instantly become bejeweled and increase the daily perks at Vegas Gems.
Purchases are optional, but our readers can receive a special first-purchase deal. After redeeming our promo code, visit the shop and select any package marked with a special discount. Players here can get 50% free extra Gems for purchases up to $20, or a lesser 10% boost for packages up to $100.
Therefore, it makes sense to go with the $20 option and opt-in for higher packages at a later stage.
How Vegas Gems Casino Works
Vegas Gems is a social casino that encourages free play using virtual currencies. These virtual currencies give you access to its free or premium mode and are available through welcome bonuses, daily chests, or Bejewel cases.
The Vegas Gems Shards allow you to play for fun and have no monetary value. These free Shards are obtained through the daily chests you receive from Vegas Gems, but if you’re willing to spend a few dollars, you can also get Shards from Bejewel Cases or by purchasing a coin package from the store.
Verification is necessary to purchase, so you must have essential documents like your government-issued ID to proceed.
To access the Vegas Gems premium mode, you need Gems, a unique currency that acts as sweeps coins.
You can get free Gems from the daily chests and receive them as a bonus anytime you purchase a Shards package from the store.
Playing with your Gems in the casino allows you to win additional Gems that you can redeem for cash prizes.
How to Get More Vegas Gems Shards and Gems
While a sign-up bonus is always welcome at any casino, they’re usually a one-time offer, making it crucial to find other promotions that provide a steady supply of free coins.
Although there aren’t as many options as we would like, Vegas Gems does have some unique offers for existing players:
- Daily Cases: The daily cases are free chests you can unlock every 24 hours on Vegas Gems. You start with two chests as a new player but can claim more as you hit higher levels. Each chest can pay out Shards or Gems, so try to take advantage of these chances.
- Mail-in Bonus: By sending a mail-in request to Vegas Gems, you can receive 5 to 10 free gems in your wallet. There are specific guidelines to claim this offer; everything you need to know is available on the Sweeps Rules page. Like any other AMOE offer, requests must be handwritten and sent to the correct address for them to count.
- Leaderboard: Ranking high on the Vegas Gems leaderboard allows you to win free coins.
The Bejewel Cases on Vegas Gems can be likened to a VIP offer since it requires a purchase to unlock and then rewards players with freebies such as double XP, free chests, and a unique icon next to your username as you progress up the ladder.
There are currently 120 Bejewel Cases levels, and you get a free chest every time you gain ten levels. So, you have a chest at level 1, 10, 20, 30, up to level 120. Despite the potential payout from these chests, a huge downside is the need to purchase a specific number of Shards to meet the goal for each level.
For instance, you must purchase 10 Shards to move from level 1 to level 2, meaning you must buy at least the $4.99 package to unlock the Bejewel Cases offer.
It’s also worth noting that Vegas Gems will reward you with a free Bejewel if you get six Bejeweled in a month.
Vegas Gems Software and Casino Games
In addition to the clean design of its website, Vegas Gems also has excellent games from BGaming, 1Spin4Win, and its in-house developers.
The games available can be categorized into slots and specialty games, and you won’t find table games or live dealer games for now.
You won’t find any top sweepstakes casino that doesn’t have a decent selection of online slots, and Vegas Gems follows the same standard with a library of 174+ slots from BGaming and 1Spin4Win. Pragmatic Play games are also being rolled out as we speak, meaning the lobby could quickly exceed the 500 mark.
Many of the titles have RTPs above 96% with excellent graphics, and here are some of our recommendations:
- Wild Chicago: This is a high volatility slot with a 97.1% RTP from BGaming. It offers a max win of up to 4,684x your bet, with a minimum bet as low as 0.10 Gems. This ten paylines slot has a 5×3 reel structure that allows you to trigger up to 15 free spins and a 3x multiplier on all winnings during the free spins mode.
- Fruit Million: With a 97.1% RTP and medium volatility, Fruit Million is your best option for a relaxing time while trying to hit a maximum payout of 3,000x your bet. This fruit-themed slot has fun features like its stacked wilds, an expanded wild, and a Gamble Round that gives you access to a unique bonus game. Your minimum bet starts from 0.01 Gems, with 100 ways to win each round.
- Elvis Frog TRUEWAYS: Playing this fun Elvis frog-themed BGaming slot gives you 262,144 ways to win and the chance to hit a Mini, Major, or Mega Jackpot. This 97% RTP slot has a coin respin feature, a free spins bonus, and a wild multiplier to boost your wins for a maximum payout of up to 5,000x your bet.
Although slot games rarely get boring, there is no harm in trying something different occasionally – and Vegas Gems gives you seven alternatives.
Each game within the Specialty section of Vegas Gems has a unique gameplay, but the lack of general information means you’ll need to figure out what to do on the go.
Most of the games are easy to understand, but you can also go through our summary for valuable pointers:
- Crash: Your goal in any crash game is to get out of the game before a rocket blows up. The farther the rocket goes, the higher the multiplier on your bet, but you lose everything if it blows up before you cash out
- Wheel: Here, you bet on a gem, spade, or heart and win the game if a spin lands on the icon you bet on.
- Towers: In Towers, you must predict where a Gem appears from three options per row. There are eight rows with increasing multipliers as you go higher, but picking a tile without a Gem means you lose the game.
- Mines: Mines is a simple game that lets you uncover as many gem tiles as possible without opening a mine. Each Gem tile you open increases your payout multiplier, but opening a mine means you lose everything. You play the game on a 5×5 grid, with the option to adjust the difficulty from 3 to 24 mines.
- Unboxing: This is a straightforward game in which you win a multiplier based on the crystal you land after each bet. You can win up to 100x your bet, depending on your luck.
- Coin Flip: This is a simple heads or tails game where you choose between spades or hearts. Once you pick, a coin is flipped, and the side that lands face-up wins. You can play this game against another player or quickly enter a round against a bot.
- Jackpot: This is a spin-the-wheel game in which your % chance of winning is determined by comparing your bet against the bet of other players. So, if you bet 2 Shards and another player bets 1 Shard, you occupy a 67% portion of the wheel.
Opening a Vegas Gems account is an essential requirement for anyone to play. The overall process is straightforward, but Vegas Gems forces players to click on a confirm button after providing each detail. So, after providing your name, you must confirm before proceeding to the next page to set a password and so on.
Nonetheless, the sign-up process shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete if you take these steps:
- Go to https://vegasgems.com and click the “Sign Up and Win” button.
- Click Sign Up, provide your preferred email address, and confirm.
- Set up a password and repeat the password, then confirm.
- Provide your full name as it appears on your ID, enter your DOB, accept the Terms of Service, and click Next.
- Set a username and confirm.
- You will be logged into your account, where you can proceed to the promotions page to claim your welcome chest and enter a promo code.
Vegas Gems is open to players 18 or above and US residents in states other than Idaho, Nevada, and Washington.
Mobile Casino and App
Nothing beats the option to play games on your mobile device, and you’ll be happy to know that Vegas Gems transcends the PC gaming community.
Choosing to go a different route from the standard, the Vegas Gems mobile casino uses a progressive mobile app that offers benefits such as a smaller size, updates when you launch the app, and instant access without installation.
The mobile casino has a user-friendly design with large texts that are easy to read, navigation buttons that you can reach when operating your device with one hand, and excellent HTML5 mobile optimization.
However, a minor downside to the progressive web app design is that your internet connection significantly impacts the experience, and you’ll need to be redirected to a different web page when you choose to play any slot game.
Vegas Gems Casino Shards Purchase
Playing on Vegas Gems Casino is possible through Shards or Gems that you can get from the welcome bonus, daily chests, or bejewel cases.
While these options are great, the number of coins you get is random, so for anyone interested, Vegas Gems has Shards packages for sale in its store.
To complete your Shards package purchase, click the “Buy Shards” button from the menu, and pick one of the options listed in the table below:
Vegas Gems lists debit cards(Mastercard/Visa), Trustly, Neteller, and Skrill as their supported payment options, but you must complete a KYC verification process to complete your first purchase.
Vegas Gems allows you to redeem your winnings as cash prizes when you accumulate a minimum of 100 Gems. These Gems must result from gameplay, with the whole free Gems amount wagered at least once before being eligible for a real money payout.
You can find the “Redeem Prize” option when you click the Menu button, and redemptions are only available through bank transfer for now.
There is a limit of $2,500 per day, but Florida and New York players should also note a maximum redemption of $5,000 for winnings on a single spin or play.
There is a 1 Gem to $1 conversion on Vegas Gems, so each withdrawal you make will net you at least $100.
Vegas Gems Referral Program
Referral programs are a standard way to earn free coins on sweepstakes casinos, but the Vegas Gems referral offer is unique and more attractive.
On Vegas Gems, the referral bonus appears under its affiliate program, allowing you to earn a share of the casino’s revenue from anyone you refer.
The process is clearly explained on the casino, but here is a summary of how to join the Vegas Gems affiliate program and start earning:
- Go to your profile and click on the Affiliate Wallet button.
- Create a unique referral code and click the “Become an Affiliate” button.
- Get friends to sign up using your link or through a traffic source brand (as stated on Vegas Gems).
For each friend you refer, the revenue share you earn equals a percentage of their losses on Vegas Gems. The percentage varies depending on your tier, with anyone in Tier 1 (lowest tier) earning up to 30% in revenue.
Your earnings will be paid monthly through bank transfers or crypto, but you need a 5 Gems wallet balance and a minimum number of referrals, depending on your tier, to claim your payout.
Access to top-notch support channels cannot be overlooked on a sweeps casino, and while Vegas Gems tries to offer the best, some minor issues need to be fixed.
For anyone who needs help when using the Vegas Gems platform, here are the channels available and some of the issues we’ve noted:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X (Link doesn’t work)
- Instagram: VegasGems
- Live chat
Is Vegas Gems Casino Legit?
Vegas Gems is a legit social casino that doesn’t require any license to operate. To put your mind at ease, the casino focuses on hosting games from recognized and regulated developers like Pragmatic Play, BGaming, and 1Spin4Win, whose services are tested and trusted within the industry.
For its specialty games from its in-house team, it uses a provably fair gaming system that allows you to test the fairness of each round you play, which is one of the best forms of transparency you’ll find.
The company behind the casino has nothing to hide, and you can find details of its name and address on the Vegas Gems website. However, considering the age of the casino, you won’t find many player reviews online.
Vegas Gems Casino Overview
For one of the newest casinos in the sweeps market, Vegas Gems shows a lot of promise.
One of the things I love about the casino is its mobile app design, which is fluid and easy to use with its negligible storage size. Add this to the fact that the games are optimized for any device, and that’s a huge plus.
Also, it would be a great disservice if I forgot to mention the fun specialty games on Vegas Gems. Honestly, flipping 1 Gem to 100 Gem in a day with a game like Crash is possible for anyone with patience – which is more than I can say for any game you find on other sweepstakes casinos.
Considering you have a chance to redeem real money through gameplay, Vegas Gems is one of the best new sweepstakes casinos I’ve come across in a while, and you can start playing with up to $10 no-deposit bonus to get a feel using our promo code SWEEPSCASINO.
Can I play on Vegas Gems Casino in the US?
US residents can play on Vegas Gems Casino if they're not Idaho, Nevada, or Washington residents. You also need to be 18 or above to enjoy the service.
Besides the Vegas Gems slots, what other games are available?
You can access seven specialty games: Jackpot, Wheel, Coin Flip, Crash, Mine, Tower, and Unboxing. Each title is fun to play, but I recommend trying out Crash, the most straightforward and profitable game if mastered.
Can I redeem cash prizes on Vegas Gems?
Vegas Gems allows you to redeem cash prizes when you meet its 100 Gems minimum requirement, and it pays out via bank transfer.