Is there any name more synonymous with New Jersey gambling than Resorts Casino? Probably not. Being the first casino to open in Atlantic City on May 26th, 1978, the Resorts Casino Hotel has been at the forefront of legalized gambling in the Garden State since the very beginning. However, despite its enthusiasm to enter the land-based market, it wasn’t until 2015 that they leaped into the NJ online casino market.
Of course, being two years behind the first wave of casinos opening in New Jersey meant they had some catching up to do with the likes of BetMGM, Borgata, and DraftKings. How have they done this? A sizable welcome bonus, regular promotions for returning customers, plus a unique feature to jump-start their loyalty program.
This review will cover why you should give New Jersey’s oldest casino a look, as well as what online casino bonus code you’ll need.
|Resorts Casino Bonus Code|
|Bonus Type||🎁100% First Deposit Match up to $1000|
|Wagering Requirements||📜35x Slots, 150x Table Games + Video Poker|
|Validity Period||⏱️ 28 Days After Depositing|
What is the Resorts Casino Welcome Promo Code?
The Resorts Casino bonus code is a first deposit bonus of up to $1000. So whatever you deposit will be matched dollar for dollar. Simply enter promo DEPOSIT1 when signing up.
The only caveat is that this promotion does require an x35 playthrough requirement for slots, whereas the playthrough requirements for table games and video poker is x150. Either way, your bonus will be subject to a 28-day time limit. This is quite a high playthrough requirement. As such, it’s better suited to people willing to grind it out.
For online casinos that offer lower wagering requirements, check our review on FanDuel Casino, which covers losses for up to $1000 with an x1 playthrough requirement. Likewise, for online casinos offering higher first-time deposit bonuses, you can check out FanDuel’s rival DraftKings, who offers a $2000 first deposit bonus.
Resorts Casino No Deposit Bonus Code
Check out DraftKings Casino with their excellent $50 no deposit bonus. Though if you’re in the mood for more than one, you can try BetMGM Casino for $25 using our exclusive promo code GAMBLEUSA, or Borgata Casino for $20 free when using code GUSA.
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Awesome $25 free play
- Legal Online Casino
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
$20 Free Play & $1,000 Matched Bonus
- Bonus Code: GUSA
- Top games providers
- Secure & fast banking options
$20 Free Play & $1,000 Matched Bonus
$50 Free Play & $2,000 Bonus
- Excellent mobile app
- User-friendly design & games
$50 Free Play & $2,000 Bonus
When and if there is a Resorts Casino NJ no deposit bonus code, we will update you here.
How to use the Resorts Casino Promo Code?
Redeeming the Resorts Casino bonus code is as simple as it gets. However, to legally play Resorts Casino, you must be a current resident of New Jersey and be located in New Jersey when you register. Their geolocation tool will be able to determine where you are located as well as whether or not you’re using a VPN. So make sure you switch those off.
Finally, as with all NJ online casinos, you must be 21 years of age. If you tick all the boxes, you’re ready to play and to take advantage of their welcome bonus. Follow our guide below:
- Using our secure link, visit the Resorts Casino home page, and click the green “Join Now” button in the top right of your screen.
- Provide the first page of basic information, including your full name, date of birth, and email address. Then click “Next”.
- Enter in the second page of information to confirm your identity, including your address and mobile number. Don’t forget to use Resorts bonus code DEPOSIT1 here for a first deposit match of up to $1000. This is also a great spot to read through the terms and conditions to ensure you understand everything. Once you’re done, click “Register”.
- Next, enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- Registration is now done. Now of course, you’ll want to deposit. So, click the “My Account” button and navigate to the deposit area.
- Then select your deposit method and welcome bonus before filling in your payment details. Resorts online casino has a lot of different payment methods to choose from, so there should be something for you. Though if you’re unsure, we’ll cover all the deposit methods later in this article.
- You’re done. Now choose from the over 600 online slot games, video poker, and table games to start playing.
In which states is the Resorts Casino Promo Code Valid?
Resorts online casino is currently only available to residents of New Jersey. As such, the promo codes are also only available to NJ. We’ll update this page when and if Resorts Casino begins offering its services to other states. Until then, if you’re looking for online casinos in other states, check out our guides for online casinos in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Resorts Casino Promo Codes for Existing Players
Resorts Casino promo codes for existing NJ players are usually sent directly to email; as such, there are no public promo codes available for all regular players. However, that doesn’t mean they don’t have other great promotions.
Every week they give away $1000 as part of their “Weekly $1000 Bonus Giveaway“. And if you’re wondering how you can be a part of it, it’s simple. Tickets are awarded every day simply by logging in and staying active. However, it’s not just once a week that they have promotions either. Log in daily every month to spin the wheel and win up to $3,000,000 at the click of a button.
That’s still not all. Resorts Casino also has a referral program where you can gain bonus funds just for referring your friends. Plus, new offers are added monthly. Just make sure to regularly check their “Promotions” tab at the top of the page.
Resorts Casino Payment Options
Resorts Casino does not currently have a no deposit bonus code active. As such, the only way you can fund your account and get access to the Resorts online casino promotions is by depositing. In this section, we’ll go through our favorite methods for depositing.
- VIP Preferred — VIP Preferred is the eCheck/ACH partner of Resorts Casino. It may take some time to set up if you’ve never used it before, but it’s a great way to deposit funds as it’s quick and efficient. Plus, it’s a great way to withdraw funds as well. VIP Preferred is usually fee-free. However, one drawback is that there are limits that they may impose on your account.
- Pay Near Me — If you’ve got spare cash lying around, then Pay Near Me is an excellent option. Select the Pay Near Me option, and select the amount you’d like to deposit before clicking “submit”. You’ll then be given a slip which you can print or store on your mobile phone. Next, take that slip to your nearest participating 7-Eleven, dollar store, or drug store and hand the slip plus the correct amount of cash to the clerk. The clerk will process it, and your funds will appear instantly in your account. This method is fee-free, although severely limiting, at $499 per day. This means you won’t be able to take full advantage of your welcome bonus.
- Visa & Mastercard — Perhaps the most straightforward option is to deposit directly with your credit or debit card. Select your card type, fill in the required information, and you’re ready. While Resorts Casino does not charge a fee this way, your card issuer might. Plus, not all card providers allow you to deposit to an online casino. Keep in mind you cannot withdraw this way.
- Resorts Play + Card — If you’re looking for a card with no limits and one that will definitely be accepted, you can try the Resorts Play + Card, a prepaid debit card offered by Resorts Casino. It takes 14 days to arrive after applying. Though once you have it, transactions are instant. No limits. No fees. You can even get your winnings paid directly to it.
- Paypal — Arguably the most popular e-wallet, and easiest payment method is Paypal. No limits. No fees. Just fill in the relevant details and your deposit amount, and you’re ready. Plus, funds can be withdrawn from any top PayPal casino.
- Resorts Casino Cage — If you’re in the area, you can also deposit via the cage in the Resorts Casino Hotel. Just make sure to provide your account information. This option does also allow for withdrawals. However, it’s important to remember that all withdrawals must be processed via the online website, as you’ll be provided a withdrawal number which you must provide to the cashier.
If you’re still unsure how to go about claiming the Resorts Casino bonus code, you can check out this table for easy comparison.
|Deposit Method||Deposit Speed||Deposit Limits||Fees||Withdrawable?|
|Pay Near Me||Instant||$500||🆓Free||❌No|
|Visa & Mastercard||Instant||-||❓Varies||❌No|
|Resorts Play + Card||Instant||-||🆓Free||✔️Yes|
|Resorts Casino Cage||Instant||-||🆓Free||✔️Yes|
Resorts Casino Features
While not the most amazing welcome bonus, Resorts online casino has a few features that can make them stand head and shoulders above their competitors.
Rewards for your online casino account are nothing new, and Resorts online casino and certainly not the first to offer this sort of reward. Of course, Resorts Casino knows this. They also know how long it can take to grind up your rewards level. As such, they have a unique bonus wherein if you take a screenshot while logged into any other NJ online casino site and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll bump you up to gold status.
This has great benefits, including a better conversion rate for their online rewards points to cash. Whereas bronze members require 20,000 points to gain $10 of cash, gold members need only 5,000. On top of this, gold members get discounts when visiting the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City. This is very different from what other online casinos offer, though it is something to consider if you plan to grind up their rewards levels. One thing to keep in mind is that when logged into the other online casino site, you must be using the same email tied to your current Resorts online casino account.
Resorts Casino App
You can play Resorts casino online not only on your desktop or laptop, but also on your Android or iOS device with the Resorts online casino app.
Just head to the relevant app or play store and download it directly. From there, you’ll find a simple and familiar layout allowing you access the same great content that you’d expect from the desktop site, though from your mobile phone. Allowing you to play wherever and whenever you like.
Variety of Online Casino Games
Variety is everything. Resorts Casino also knows this, so they offer a variety of slots, table games, progressive jackpot slots, and live dealer games.
So it doesn’t matter whether you’re in the mood for the real Atlantic City experience with their live blackjack, or you’re looking for the fast pace of playing online table games. For slots, they even have the unique where you can opt to gamble your winnings to double or quadruple your funds. After matching symbols, select “gamble”, then either pick the color or suit of a randomly dealt card. But that’s not the only way to win big. Resorts Casino also offers a host of jackpot slots with both fixed and progressive jackpots.
Pros & Cons for Resorts Online Casino
On the surface, the Resorts online casino welcome deposit bonus can look amazing, matching you up to $1000 for your first deposit. However, the x35 wagering requirements for slots and x150 for table games are poor. Pitting it against other online casino bonuses, it is smaller than the DraftKings Casino bonus of $2000, while having a larger wagering requirement.
Though while Resorts Casino may not cover itself in glory for new players, it does have a lot of benefits for regular players. The loyalty program, mainly the loyalty upgrade system, makes it one of the better online casinos for regular New Jersey players. That’s more or less the story for Resorts Casino. While new users should still take advantage of their first-time bonus, the main reasons to choose Resorts over another online casino would only really apply to users who plan on playing regularly at a single online casino.
Resorts Casino Promo Code FAQs
Which is the Resorts Bonus Code?
The current promo code for the Resorts online casino is DEPOSIT1 — providing a matched deposit of up to $1000. Just remember that bonus funds are subject to an x35 playthrough requirement for slots, and an x150 for table games and video poker.
What States Can I Play Resorts Online Casino In?
As of writing, the Resorts Casino is only available to residents in New Jersey. However, if this changes, we’ll be sure to update this page.
Can I Trust the Resorts Casino?
Yes. Being licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, Resorts Casino has to abide by specific protocols which ensure that they are able to pay out all withdrawals. Likewise, being linked to the Resorts Casino Hotel (the oldest casino in Atlantic City), they would never risk their reputation by refusing withdrawals or otherwise providing an unfair experience to players.
What Types of Games Does Resorts Online Casino Offer?
They offer all sorts of games, from the classics like blackjack and roulette, to more exotic games like baccarat. And if you prefer, you can even play a select number of these games with live dealers. For slots, they have classics like 88 Fortunes Megaways while also offering both fixed and progressive jackpots like Megajackpots Cleopatra.
Does Resorts Casino Offer a Loyalty Program?
Yes. They’ll even let you skip over the bronze and silver levels with their “Loyalty Upgrade”. Just take a screenshot logged into any other online casino provider. Then send it to email@example.com along with all your relevant account information. You’ll then be upgraded to their gold status once it’s been reviewed.