Why you can trust Gamble USA
Gamble USA strives to improve your online gambling experience. We aim to help you play safely, make informed decisions when gambling, and increase your betting knowledge through our guides.
We adhere to strict editorial integrity; our content may contain links to products from our licensed & legal US partners.
Cash is fast becoming to casino games what videotapes are to Netflix, with more and more modern-day players taking to mobile casinos and online gambling sites.
Gone are the days of overflowing wallets and picking up scattered pennies. Thanks to Visa credit cards, game on card, bank transfers, and innovative payment methods like PayPal, players no longer let the chips fall where they may but firmly into their bank accounts.
With a broad selection of online casinos that accept PayPal, making deposits and receiving fast withdrawals has never been easier. PayPal casinos offer the ultimate convenience in online gambling, so it is no surprise that all the best online casinos provide this popular payment method.
Top 5 Real Money US Online Casinos Accepting PayPal
PayPal strictly prohibits transactions for online gambling outside jurisdictions where online casinos are legal. Thankfully, the online casino industry is rapidly expanding, bringing a solid list of PayPal casinos with it.
Currently, players in Michigan, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware. and West Virginia can legally play for real money on PayPal gambling sites and benefit from a fantastic Welcome Bonuses to boost.
New customers can create a casino account in minutes at the best licensed online casinos that accept PayPal and enjoy real money play in addition fantastic offers like free spins, $20 free no deposit, or a sizeable deposit bonus with these trusted online casinos:
- 🥇BetMGM Casino – $25 Free Play & $1,000 Bonus
- 🥈Borgata Casino – $20 Free Play & $1,000 Bonus
- 🥉DraftKings Casino – $50 Free Play & $2,000 Bonus
- 🎖️FanDuel Casino – $1,000 Risk-Free Bonus
- 🏅Virgin Online Casino – Up To $100 Real Cash Back
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Awesome $25 free play
- Legal Online Casino
$25 Free Play + $1,000 Matched Bonus
$20 Free Play & $1,000 Matched Bonus
- Bonus Code: GUSA
- Top games providers
- Secure & fast banking options
$20 Free Play & $1,000 Matched Bonus
$50 Free Play & $2,000 Bonus
- Excellent mobile app
- User-friendly design & games
$50 Free Play & $2,000 Bonus
$100 No Deposit + $1,000 Play it Again Bonus
- Amazing choice of slots & games
- First Day Risk Free Up to $1,000 & $100 No Deposit
$100 No Deposit + $1,000 Play it Again Bonus
Up To $100 Real Cash Back
- Easy deposits & withdrawals
- Casino games & bingo
Up To $100 Real Cash Back
Factors to Consider Before Playing at a PayPal Casino
There are many online casinos that accept Paypal, so it’s worth making sure that operators are reputable and casino sites are legit. To play casino games at the very best Paypal online casinos, players should assess their odds on more than just the slots:
- Security & Safety: It’s vital to ensure that PayPal casino sites are secure and encrypted before disclosing account details for any online casino and real money betting.
- Licencing & Registration: It is always recommended to play at online PayPal casinos that are fully licensed and regulated, such as the recommended PayPal casinos above, to reduce risks and keep your account safe.
- Options & Variety: The best PayPal casinos offer a vast selection of casino games, from online slots to table games, and an equally sizable selection of banking options whether players want to deposit money via bank transfer, PayPal, or use a credit or debit card.
- Trust & Reliability: When it comes to PayPal transactions, a well-established operator with a highly rated casino site such as those mentioned here is the best choice. Nothing can go wrong when you are playing on DraftKings Casino, BetMGM Casino app, or the FanDuel casino and Android real money casino apps.
- Sign-up & Deposit Bonuses: The best PayPal casino Welcome Bonuses come in many forms, from no-deposit free spins to risk-free bets. New customers can claim a 200% deposit bonus or more when creating a casino account with any of the top online casino sites on this page.
How to Make PayPal Payments Online
Formerly owned by eBay, PayPal has been around for over two decades and is a market leader in e-commerce. Carrying the fingerprint of world-famous entrepreneur and Tesla product architect Elon Musk, Paypal comes with state-of-the-art innovation and has rocketed to the top of preferred banking methods for online casino users around the globe.
Sending money to contacts is also effortless. PayPal account holders simply need to register a credit card or bank account to access the ‘Send and Request Money’ option. The money will then appear in the recipient’s account and can then be used to make a payment or be transferred to a bank account.
Banking online using the PayPal payment processor is just as straightforward. Online casino users with a PayPal account can select PayPal from the available deposit methods on casino sites that accept PayPal. Players will then be asked to log in securely and confirm the transaction, with step-by-step instructions provided on the gambling site.
How to Create a PayPal Account
With more and more online casinos that accept Paypal, gamblers across the states favor this banking method for online casino payments. Getting started with Paypal is a quick and easy process. New users simply need to create a Paypal account following a few basic steps:
- Visit the PayPal website
- Select ‘Sign up for a Personal Account’
- Enter your personal details
- Link your bank account or credit/debit card
- Verify the account
All Online casino real money transactions using Paypal are safe, slick, and seamless. It’s no wonder Paypal account holders are opting for this popular option over other online casino payment methods.
New Casino Player
If you are new to a PayPal casino site, you will also have to register a new casino account to be able to fund it through PayPal. The required details and process are similar to the above, with information like username, full name, age, cell number, last four SSN digits, etc. required.
How to Make a PayPal Deposit on a Casino Site
Real money online casinos are on the rise as legalization slowly spreads from state to state, and online gambling fans are delighted. Those already with a PayPal account will be pleased to know that lots of online casinos accept PayPal deposits and even match them with a variety of generous welcome bonus offers, free spins on PayPal slots, and risk-free bets.
Players can soon put their PayPal balance to good use and claim a deposit bonus at any of the best PayPal casino operators recommended in this article. Online casinos that accept PayPal provide step-by-step instructions on how to make PayPal deposits.
Making PayPal deposits on a gambling site that accepts PayPal is very straightforward, and it is no different across PayPal betting sites and casinos.
Make a PayPal Deposit at a Casino in 5 Simple Steps
- Firstly check whether your PayPal account actually has money in it, or that you have linked this account to a bank or card to be able to fund your deposit.
- Visit the Cashier section at the casino and make sure to select PayPal as the deposit option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, ensuring that this meets any minimum deposit requirements.
- Make sure to check if there are any bonus offers available that can be used in conjunction with your deposit (Deposit Match Bonus).
- PayPal transactions are almost instant, but wait a few seconds and verify that the deposit has been funded to your casino account correctly.
For a step-by-step guide on how to deposit at specific PayPal casinos, click on the following guides:
- How to deposit on DraftKings
- PointsBet deposit process
- Minimum deposit in New Jersey and best casinos minimum deposit in PA
How to Withdraw from a PayPal Casino
It’s just as simple to withdraw money as it is to make deposits at an online PayPal casino. Players can make a withdrawal request using their preferred payment method at any casino site that accepts PayPal withdrawals in three easy steps:
- Select how much to withdraw from the cashier section
- Select PayPal as the payment method
- Confirm your selections
PayPal casinos are required to approve withdrawals to comply with gambling license regulations. Although this can take up to 48 hours with several other payment methods, Paypal account holders will usually see significantly faster casino transactions on PayPal gambling sites. For detailed guides on PayPal withdrawals at specific casinos, tap on any of the following:
PayPal Processing Times and Fees
One of the biggest reasons that PayPal casinos are on the rise is that the popular payment method is free for all the primary services.
There are no fees for sending or receiving money, withdrawals, or purchasing products and services. Premium features such as international payments or instant transfers carry a small cost, but there is a complete list of all fees available on the PayPal website once logged into a PayPal account.
Sending and receiving money usually only takes a few minutes, while transferring money to a bank account or debit card takes up to one business day. Making a deposit at a PayPal casino is instant for casino account holders, so getting straight into the action takes no time.
Withdrawals usually take a little longer at PayPal casinos, but PayPal account holders see much shorter waiting times than those using a credit card or bank transfer. PayPal withdrawals can be instant at many of the best PayPal casinos, and lucky players won’t have to wait long for their winnings.
Why Use PayPal Casinos?
The future of banking is cashless, contactless, and convenient. For many online casinos, PayPal is an essential service among other payment methods. PayPal payments are becoming as mainstream as seeing sevens on slots, and players are flocking to Paypal casino sites for good reasons.
|✔️PayPal Casinos Pros||❌PayPal Casinos Cons|
|Free for basic services||Fees for premium services|
|Safe & secure||Not accepted by all operators|
|Multi-platform compatible with dedicated PayPal app||Withdrawal limits|
|Fast processing times|
|Easy to link accounts|
|Well established with an excellent reputation|
|Available at many top online casinos|
Alternative eWallets for Real Money Online Casinos
As PayPal casinos are making their mark in the virtual betting world, other electronic payment methods and digital wallets follow closely. Modern-day gamblers are faced with a multitude of options and can claim a welcome deposit bonus in many different ways. Free spins are only a tap away with PayPal casinos and other innovative payment methods such as these:
- Skrill Casinos – Skrill is a digital wallet established over 20 years ago that has since expanded into more than 120 countries. Skrill makes it quick and easy to send, spend, make and move money, and real money gambling fans are catching on. Several casino sites are already offering this highly-rated payment option, with more players opting for innovative electronic banking methods that save on fees and hassle.
- Neteller Casinos – An e-money transfer service that makes managing money simple, speedy, and secure, it’s no wonder that online casino users are turning to this efficient payment method. Neteller has been around since 1999, and current account holders are seeing considerable savings in time and costs with this banking option, especially with international transactions. Neteller presents simple and transparent fees on cryptocurrency and rewards customers with exclusive offers and loyalty promotions.
- Google Pay Betting/Apple Pay Gambling – Most real money online casino regulars are already comfortably familiar with global giants Google and Apple. The digital payment methods from these renowned brands uphold the same exceptional standards, and players see their expectations not just met but exceeded. Accepted on millions of apps and websites and so much faster than using cash or cards, Google and Apple Pay casinos are sure to spread in the online and mobile casino world.
- Venmo Sportsbooks/Casinos – Venmo is a unique form of e-banking with a social twist. Owned by PayPal, Venmo delivers the same high-tech security standards twinned with speed, efficiency, and serious savings. Venmo is entirely free for standard services and offers versatility with Venmo credit and debit cards by Visa, so online casino users can benefit from this slick service at all the best online real-money casinos. Venmo users can also often access this payment option through their PayPal casino accounts, so it stands to reason that many online gamers are joining the 83 million people already using the app.
Is it safe to play at a PayPal casino?
Licensed and regulated PayPal casino operators ensure that sites are 100% encrypted and secure. Players should always make sure to play through a secure connection and use unique passwords to access all PayPal casino websites.
Is PayPal a secure online casino banking method?
PayPal is an extremely secure payment service with market-leading encryption software, two-factor authentication, and protection for buyers and sellers.
Personal data is stored in secure databases, and sensitive data is restricted even to employees, making it one of the most secure online casino banking methods on the market.
How do I know that PayPal casino transactions are safe?
It is recommended only to disclose bank details on legal, registered casino websites. Offshore and unlicensed sites are not guaranteed to come with the same security and safety standards. Refer to our list of recommended casinos that offer a gambling experience as safe as banks for total peace of mind.
Which PayPal casinos in the US pay real money?
In the US players are able to use licensed online casinos such as BetMGM Casino, Borgata Casino, DraftKings Casino, FanDuel Casino, and Virgin Online Casino
PayPal casino account holders are spoiled for choice, with many of the most raved about online casinos accepting PayPal for real money betting.
Players have seen massive winnings from the operators listed in our guide and, thanks to PayPal, their accounts were credited within a couple of hours!
Which Online Casinos accept PayPal?
We have provided a helpful list of the best online and mobile casinos that accept PayPal in our guide.
New players can click any of the operators to sign up and claim a deposit bonus within minutes. PayPal is an internationally acclaimed payment service, so most top online betting sites accept PayPal deposits. BetRivers Casino, Borgata Casino, Caesars Casino, 888 Casino, Golden Nugget Casino, and more take PayPal in several US states.
Do I need to create a separate PayPal and Online Casino account?
Yes. PayPal accounts can be used for more than just online gambling. Once an account is set up, users can benefit from PayPal for other essential banking matters. Setting up a PayPal account is a quick and easy process, as is setting up a casino account with any of our recommended casinos. Both PayPal and top-of-the-range casino websites provide simple instructions to help new customers create accounts.
What real money games are there at a typical PayPal casino?
PayPal casino sites come loaded with an extensive variety of real money casino games. Players can entertain themselves for hours on the online slot selection alone, and then there’s a vast array of table games and live games on offer too.
Typical games include video poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, roulette, scratch games, and many exciting variations to play for real money. You can find out more on real money NJ PayPal sportsbooks and casinos here.
Can I win casino bonuses with a $10 PayPal deposit?
Several operators on our recommended list of casinos accept $10 as a minimum deposit, and players can claim a welcome deposit bonus with just ten bucks.
Many online gambling sites even offer free spins for no deposit, and players can win real money without betting a dime.
How long do PayPal Casino cashouts take?
Withdrawal times vary from casino to casino, but PayPal users generally see faster results than most other payment options. PayPal withdrawal requests need to be approved by operators to comply with legislation, so timings are down to the casinos and are normally made available to account holders. PayPal casino withdrawals typically take up to a maximum of 24 hours to complete, though many lucky players see winnings in their accounts in as little as 2 hours.
What alternatives are there to PayPal for Casino Deposits?
While PayPal is one of the most widely used and accepted forms of digital payments, all licensed casinos in the US will offer an extensive range of deposit methods that include standard Debit and Credit Cards and digital payments such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Skrill/Neteller, and Trustly.
In the US, there is also widespread use of Prepaid Visa and Visa Gift Cards, along with casino branded Play+ cards.