Gamble USA strives to improve your online gambling experience. We aim to help you play safely, make informed decisions when gambling, and increase your betting knowledge through our guides.
We adhere to strict editorial integrity; our content may contain links to products from our licensed & legal US partners.
Debit and credit cards are going extinct in the sports betting realm globally, although that’s not yet the case with USA sportsbooks. Nonetheless, there is a growing demand for third-party providers to manage payments between bettors and betting sites.
Trustly is one of the pioneers in this field, offering instant deposits and fast sportsbook withdrawals. Safety and security are top-notch, without adding a lengthy process that would make it a complicated banking method. This guide will highlight the US betting apps and best betting sites that accept Trustly for deposits and withdrawals. If you haven’t heard of this payment solution before, now is the time to learn how to use it for betting online. This guide will also highlight the Trustly origins, how to find help, and which banks it supports.
Best Trustly Sportsbooks in the USA
Up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus
- The best sportsbook
- Amazing odds & offers
- Awesome betting app
Up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Up To $1,000 In Bonus Bets
- Promo Code: GAMBLEUSA
- Super fast payouts
- Live streaming
Up To $1,000 In Bonus Bets
First Bet Is On Caesars Up To $1,250
- Promo Code: GUSAFULL
- Massive welcome bet offer
- Earn Caesars Rewards
First Bet Is On Caesars Up To $1,250
Second Chance Bet Up To $500
- Awesome second chance bet bonus
- Massive market choice
Second Chance Bet Up To $500
No Sweat First Bet Up To $1,000
- Convenient banking
- Massive choice of sports
No Sweat First Bet Up To $1,000
Unless you sign up for an online betting account, you will not be able to view the complete list of online bookies that accept Trustly as a payment method. Legal US betting sites are held back by certain laws and cannot provide too much information until they know you are over 21 and therefore allowed to bet online. Thankfully, we have signed up a betting account with all legal operators in the USA, and we can provide you with the definitive list of Trustly betting sites:
- FanDuel Sportsbook: This is the best Trustly betting site in the US; accepting players in nearly 20 US states, FanDuel offers the most extensive range of same game parlays and odds boosts for various sports, including NFL betting.
- DraftKings Sportsbook: The second most popular US betting site also accepts the Trustly payment method. Players who sign up and deposit can receive an online sports betting deposit bonus of up to $1,000 at DraftKings.
- BetMGM Sportsbook: Using its long-standing presence in the US gambling industry, BetMGM is now a recognizable Trustly betting site. For many US bettors, BetMGM prop bets and its $1,000 risk-free bet are the most favorable features.
- Caesars Sportsbook: Like BetMGM, Caesars built upon its existing prestige but also partnered with William Hill to establish one of the best betting sites accepting Trustly, among other payment methods. New players can get a first bet on Caesars up to $1,250. Claim the offer by using the Caesars promo code to bet on NBA, soccer, eSports, F1, and all other major sports.
- Unibet Sportsbook: This operator has been among the best Trustly betting sites in the UK for over a decade and has now set its eyes on the US market. Although not as widely available as the aforementioned Trustly bookmarkers, the Unibet promo code, and the comprehensive sports coverage make it an excellent online sports betting site for US players.
How We Select The Best Trustly Betting Sites
There is a lot of work taking place in the background when we are rating an online payment method for betting sites. Players are not just looking for a way to deposit money and place a sports wager.
Instead, they are looking for trusted operators with a license to operate in their markets, quick processing times, and an online payment service that supports low minimum deposits and withdrawals, among other things. The good news is that many sports betting sites accepting the Trustly payment method tick the above boxes. The listed Trustly betting sites are selected based on the following criteria:
It goes without saying that for a betting site to be included on this page, it must accept Trustly. However, it must also support deposits and withdrawals through the same banking option without unreasonable payment restrictions. A low minimum deposit for sports betting and high withdrawal limits per transaction are desirable. Quick processing times and no fees are other aspects we consider when searching for the best Trustly betting sites.
Security & License
While Trustly betting sites can be unlicensed for the USA, we would never promote such betting sites to you. Instead, we ensure each operator is licensed for many US states, providing a safety net to bettors. If you ever face any security or funding issues, you can turn to the online gambling authority for your jurisdiction. SSL encryption, advanced software, and a good reputation are other aspects that help us spot the great online betting sites that accept Trustly and are legal in the USA.
Convenient payment methods and a safe betting environment are the primary aspects of our rating process for each online bookmarker using Trustly. Next, we always check for free bets and the ts and cs attached by the best betting sites. The competition in the USA is fierce, so we are always looking for Trustly bookmarkers that will go the extra mile to satisfy their existing players. Free bets for existing players and new users are great, although free bets and risk-free bets as a deposit bonus (like on DraftKings) are generally more beneficial to players. These are non-sticky, so players can cash out the free bet stakes on top of their winnings after the qualifying bet settlement. Reload offers, refer-a-friend promos, weekly free bets, odds boosts, and loyalty rewards are other ways for a bookie to stand out as the best Trustly online betting site.
Sports Markets & Betting Options
The end goal of all payment methods is to provide users with betting opportunities. We ensure that all Trustly bookmakers that make it to our list will feature 20+ sports markets, with 18 being the average in the USA, with competitive odds for the most popular events. NBA, Soccer, Baseball, Golf, Football, NHL, MMA, and NASCAR are some of the essential sports categories and events for all gambling sites using Trustly.
Betting flexibility is also important; all betting apps using Trustly must offer in-game wagering opportunities with live streaming for Football and other major sports. Pre and live betting options must include simple types such as moneylines, over/unders, multibets, and spread bets, but also advanced bets like parlays, same game parlays, arbitrage betting opportunities, round robin bets, props, futures, etc.
Betting Apps for iOS and Android
Although UK betting sites place less emphasis on mobile betting, especially with Trustly which lacks a native app, the US market is different. When searching for sportsbooks accept Trustly, we are also ensuring their respective apps also use Trustly. This means that you can use this page as your guide to betting sites with Trustly or the best Trustly betting apps.
Each online bookmaker we referenced allows users to download an iPhone or Android app from their betting accounts. All features of the betting sites will be supported when betting on the iPhone or Android betting apps.
How Trustly Works
Trustly is an eWallet that employs the pay n play system. This is an innovative feature implemented by more and more banking services for instant and secure payments online.
There is no need to create a Trustly account to use its services since it works as an intermediary between associated banks and websites that accept it. In a more technical language, that’s known as an account-to-account payment solution; meaning that if you have a valid bank account and sports betting account with a Trustly operator, you can complete payments without any additional logins and passwords.
In practice, you can use Trustly in this way:
- Create an account with a Trustly betting site from our list
- Go to the cashier section and select the option; sometimes, it is listed under the bank account option
- Enter your bank details in the pop-up window, and key in the amount you would like to deposit; confirm the payment
- Then, users are redirected to their banking app, where they can confirm the transaction, and that’s it
The funds will appear in your betting account within a few seconds, and you can now bet online without delays or risks – since Trustly doesn’t even store any of your personal or banking details.
A New Way to Pay Online
Trustly employs the open banking system, which was institutionalized by European law in 2019. Before then, users would need to set up an account with eWallets like Trustly – providing consent to the payment processor to store all personal and banking information so that it can help them bet or shop online.
This all changed with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2), which allowed open banking systems like Trustly to flourish since it forced associated banks to share their customers’ information so that Trustly could process the betting and other deposits. Of course, this happens only if the account holder authorizes Trustly, which is done when you select it as a method and provide your banking information.
Players do not need to worry about their banking and personal accounts’ safety since Trustly was launched in 2008 by a Swedish company under the same name. It currently holds a license and is monitored by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, ensuring the company complies with the highest standards. A TUV seal was also passed to Trustly in 2018 after it was monitored in terms of defense and legal data protection.
The company’s recent merge with PayWithMyBank was another major milestone helping the payment method’s reach expand further. With 6,300+ financial institutions and banks embracing Trustly payments, it is one of the safest and hassle-free ways to bet online.
Making A Sportsbook Deposit with Trustly
Making deposits with Trustly betting sites is easy and fast. There are a few steps required, which should not take over a minute or so to complete:
- Use our links to sign up for one of the best Trustly betting sites USA. They will require personal and address details, along with the standards of any online account registration requirements.
- After your account is set up and verified, you will need to visit the cashier betting account section and select Trustly. If it is not visible there, it can be found under the online banking tab.
- You must enter your bank account details and provide the amount you would like to deposit. When done, confirm the transaction.
- Before the payment is processed, you must launch your bank account online or via the respective app. There, you must login using your username and password to confirm the payment so that Trustly can process it.
- As soon as you do the above, you will be redirected to the bookmaker’s homepage, and your balance will be updated. If not, refresh the page.
The main perk of using Trustly is that you don’t need to set up third-party accounts like with PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. Further, all transactions are followed by an email receipt highlighting the relevant details. There are no upper deposit limits or pending times, so one less thing to worry about when using Trustly for betting online.
On the other hand, users will need to enter their bank account details each time they deposit using Trustly unless they take advantage of the pay n play feature. This saves the provided details so you can instantly deposit money in the future.
Withdrawals at Trustly Betting Sites
Another major advantage of Trustly betting sites is they support withdrawals directly to your bank. With prepaid cards like Vanilla Visa and similar payment methods, that’s not the case, forcing users to become accustomed to more than one banking option.
To withdraw from a sportsbook using Trustly, you will need to:
- Visit the cashier section and select Trustly or the banking option and then Trustly.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw, choose your associated bank, and complete the transaction. If the pay n play feature is activated, you will not need to enter any banking details. Otherwise, you will need to complete similar steps as for Trustly deposits.
- The request is usually processed within 24 hours, and Trustly will not delay the process from its end. Therefore, the money will appear in your bank account within the same timeframe as any other online banking transaction.
Sportsbook withdrawals are allowed from as low as $10 up to $10,000+ per transaction, with $100,000 or more monthly limits when using Trustly betting sites. It is important to remember two things before cashing out for the first time:
- Complete the KYC procedure that is apparent on all betting sites when you first try to withdraw funds; this will be completed when you provide a copy of your ID, SSN, a recent utility bill, and a bank statement.
- Ensure that all free bet stakes have been used and that you have wagered all free bet credits according to the site’s terms and conditions. If you don’t, you will be forfeiting your free bet winnings or active free bets involuntarily.
Fees and Processing Times with Trustly
All eWallets and online payment methods apply fees to their users. These are aimed to sustain the company’s operations and for profit. Trustly is different since it uses a more open source way for online banking, without account maintenance or set-up costs. This makes zero fees betting online with Trustly possible.
However, the betting site or your bank could apply a fee to your transaction, which is unavoidable indifferently to the payment method you go for. You can ask your bank for such information, but you don’t need to worry about the best Trustly betting sites since they are cost-free.
Likewise, Trustly does not delay any of the transactions to and from betting sites, doing its part instantly. Processing delays are never apparent on deposits, but bookmakers will take time to review each withdrawal request, usually between 2 to 24 hours. Each bank will also need a couple of days to show you the money. Similar limitations apply to all alternatives to Trustly betting sites.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Trustly Betting Sites
Anyone reading carefully must have noticed that there are many benefits to using the best Trustly bookmakers. This way to transfer money online to deposit funds on a sportsbook is efficient, safe, and flexible. There are no added fees, processing times, or online banking account information sharing. The following table lists the main perks and drawbacks of using the payment method:
|Trustly pros||Trustly cons|
|Instant payments||No chargebacks|
|Supports deposit and withdrawals||Most US bettors are not accustomed to how it works|
|No limits to your transactions||Requires to input banking details for each transaction|
|Supported by the best US betting sites||No mobile app|
|No account banking method||The 2008 and 2011 versions of Trustly were problematic|
|Pay n play feature makes it even more efficient||Might not be supported by your US bank|
|Supports 11 different currencies|
|No added fees or processing times|
Players who face any issues when using Trustly can reach out via email or use the live chat via its website. Support is available 24/7 in 15 languages. If you got questions about the no chargeback feature of Trustly, that’s because it doesn’t store any information on the system. This makes chargebacks impossible, which is not necessarily bad since sportsbooks tend to terminate the accounts of users who first bet and then revert their payments.
Is Trustly Really Safe & Secure?
Several of the benefits covered above play into the safety and security supported by Trustly. First, let’s recap some main points that highlight Trustly as one of the safest payment methods for online betting:
- In operation since 2018
- Associated with 6,000+ financial institutions globally
- Helped establish an official open account legislative model, which others have also implemented since
- Accepted by the best betting sites and several other reputable companies globally, like PayPal
- Monitored by the Swedish Financial Services Authority and TUV as an assurance that it complies with the most advanced security protection protocols; also holds a PSD2 certificate
- Merged with PayWithMyBank, another highly secure payment method
- Offices in San Fransisco, Vitoria, Barcelona, Helsinki, London, Stockholm, and other locations
These are the main areas that highlight Trustly as a top payment method to use at betting sites. Nevertheless, the most central aspect of Trustly adding a layer of security, which most other payment providers do not support, is that it doesn’t store any banking or personal information. Users use the service as a one-off without saving their bank account on third parties. These are just processed during the transaction, without any phishing of bank or personal details taking place.
This ensures that neither the betting site nor Trustly can scoop data from you. That’s unless you use the pay n play option, which saves information on the system for efficiency purposes.
It is true that most sports betting sites are yet to support Trustly as a payment service provider. With FanDuel and DraftKings introducing this payment method in the US, we are certain others will follow. The benefits of using Trustly betting sites are significant, with speed and no fees closely competing with the advanced protection and security it provides for the most noteworthy.
If online betting is your thing, you should consider to use Trustly for deposits and withdrawals. It stands out among other betting payment methods, and bookmarkers are taking notice.
Make sure to sign up through our links to receive free bets when you go through with your Trustly deposit of $10 or more.
Trustly Betting Sites FAQs
Can you use Trustly with PointsBet sportsbook?
No, PointsBet does not currently support trustly as a payment method. You can see all the PointsBet deposit options here.
Do Trustly payment method exclusions apply on free bets?
No, online bookmarkers will not restrict their welcome free bets when you use Trustly. This might happen when using prepaid cards for betting, but not with eWallets like Trustly.
Which US betting sites accept Trustly payments?
There aren’t many Trustly betting sites in the USA, but FanDuel and DraftKings have already incorporated this payment method into their platforms. Other betting sites with Trustly include Caesars, William Hill, and BetMGM. Check this page for updates on any new Trustly sportsbooks.
Is Trustly a safe banking method?
Trustly is the preferred payment method for betting safely online. The eWallet does not store any account information and only acts as the middle man between the betting site and your bank.
Can I use Trustly to play at USA online casinos?
The betting sites with Trustly highlighted on this page feature a casino section in selected states (NJ, PA, MI, WV, and CT). If you live in any of the above, you can use them as Trustly online casinos and receive your casino bonus to play slots and other games.